New Beginning (2)

Recap:
I nod and step back a little. I close my eyes and get ready remembering what my mom told me blow them away.

Time skip (I'm not going to include what she performed for the audition, cause I don't want to write that much, but if you want me to include it then I will)

( I forgot to write this before, but when Lisa and her parents are talking it is in thai, unless I note it in the story☺️)

LISA pov

I woke up to the sound of my Alarm clock. I walk to the mirror in my bathroom to brush my teeth, I stop and look up at the mirror "it's been a whole week since the audition, maybe I didn't get in" I say in a hushed tone. I stood staring at the mirror lost in my thoughts for almost 10 minutes. The sound of a knock on my bedroom door brings me back.

I walk out of my bathroom, and open my bedroom door to see my mom standing there with a smile on her face. "Good morning mom" I say to her "good morning honey" she replies. She stands there looking at me with a smile on her face. "Mom what's going on? Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask "oh nothing.....but.. a letter just arrived for you". " Really!! A letter for me?" She hands it to me, and I open it as fast as I could "dear miss Manoban, we are happy to inform you that you have been selected to join YG Entertainment as a trainee, please pack your necessities, and be here by Friday next week, eeeeeeeehhhhhhh" I read the letter letting out a deafening screech at the end, jumping up and down " I made it, I made it, I made it," mom gives me a tight hug "I'm so proud of you, good job honey" my mom says while holding back tears, "mom what's wrong, why are you crying?" I ask worriedly "it's nothing, I just miss you so so much already," "oh mom don't cry please, I'll miss you too."

TIME SKIP to Thursday next week (I just want to get to her being a trainee asap, because it is the more interesting part)

Third person pov

Lisa, her mom and her dad arrive in Seoul South Korea. They get of the plane and make their way to their hotel. When they finally get there, Lisa goes straight to her room, and get mom and dad go to thiers

Lisa pov

I enter my room and close the door, I jump on the bed and sigh felling tired from the plane ride. I get off the bed, take my PJ's from my box, and go to my bathroom. I brush my teeth, take a long warn bath and get dressed for bed. After I got dressed, I went straight to bed. I just let my body fall on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning
I woke up by 5 am, I had to be at YG by 7, and I was so excited and scared at the same time. I got up from bed, took a shower and went down at around 5:45 for breakfast with mom and dad.

AT YG BUILDING
"Ok here we go" I say out loud, while taking deep breaths. I walk into the building with my mom and dad. We walk up to the secretary, well I think it's the secretary. I mean she is standing behind the big table there so.... "Hello, we are here about the auditions at YG in Thailand, this is Lisa the trainee which was picked" my dad says to her in English, since we don't speak Korean. And I just smile at her. "Oh yes right this way please" she replies.

We follow her into an office, with a man sitting behind the table. He turns around in his chair, just like the villains do in the movies. I'm not gonna lie I am a little scared right now.

"Welcome to YGE," says the man in the chair "Hello I am Yang, Hyun Suk"
He says in English (A/N idk if he can speak english but for the sake of the story, let's say he can). "Hello, I am Marco, and this is my wife Chitthip" my dad introduced himself and mom. "Hi I'm Lisa" I saw smiling.

After a while of talking he hands my parents and I 2 contracts, one for me to sign, and one for my parents to sign. He gets up and leaves the room to give us time to talk about it. We read the contract over and over, mom and dad worry about some of the things listed on here, but I assure them that I will be fine and it is my dream to be a K-pop IDOL (lol I am going to write it like this everytime someone says the word IDOL, from now on 😁).

After signing the contracts, we leave and go back to the hotel to pack my stuff. My parents have to go back to Thailand tomorrow evening, so I will be moving into the dorms tomorrow morning. I never thought I would be staying anywhere without my parents for who knows how long. I mean I thought about doing K-pop, but it just dawned on me.

I walk out of my room to see my parents talking in the kitchen, I go up to them and hug them "oh honey, what is this for?" My mom says while smiling, "nothing, I just love you guys so much," "we love you too." They say and both give me a kiss on my head. After being all emotional, we say good night and go to bed, since we have to be up early tomorrow.

Next morning
We are up and ready to go by 7, I have to be at the dorms by 9, to get settled and meet the other trainees. Once we arrive, my parents are told they have to leave now because I have to start getting ready. "Good bye mom, and dad" I saw while holding back tears. "Good bye sweaty," "we love you" they say while crying. "Please don't cry it'll only make it harder," I say with one final hug.

I am lead into the dorms by a woman with long brown hair tied in a bun, and glasses. She looks about in her 40's. She leads me the my room, which I will be sharing with 5 other girls.

She tells me how everything is going to work in english, then leaves so I can settle in. While I am unpacking my stuff, a girl a little shorter than me, with cute chubby cheeks, long black hair, and cat eyes walks into the room. She is wearing a black T-shirt and jeans. "annyeonghaseyo, dangsin-eun saeloun yeoja yeoyahabnida. mannaseo bangawoyo. naneun jeniibnida" she says to me. I look at her not knowing how to reply since I don't understand her. "I'm sorry I don't know what you said" I say to her in english, feeling slightly guilty for not knowing what she is saying. "Oh I'm sorry, Hello, you must be the new girl, it's nice to meet you I am Kim Jennie, you can just call me Jennie" she says smiling, which shows off her cute chubby cheeks, which makes me want to pinch them. But I don't cause we just met.....

A/N: sorry I took so long to publish this. I have had the draft done except for the last paragraph for a while now. But idk y I didn't publish it. I was trying to figure out how to end the chapter.

Sorry it is taking to long to get to this, it will be more interesting from now on. I just wanted to build up the story a little. Thanks for reading, please vote and comment ☺️