What the hell am I saying?

"You said we, is your quirk shared with others? Do you have multiple personalities? Ooh! Does each personality have a different quirk?! That would explain-" Hisoka's fascination emanated from head to toe.
  Izuku had barely torn his eyes away from Katsuki and could barely process what was said. "..temperature"
  "Hmm? What was that?"
  "Raise it! Raise the temperature." Izuku repeated clearly.
  "Can't do that."
  "Why not?!"
  "..Don't know how." Hisoka shrugged.
  Izuku stared at him blankly then looked around for the source of the cold air. He didn't see any controls anywhere.
  Standing in front of a row of high speed fans, he looked around for something to stop them with. Not having many options, he resorted to pulling off piping off the wall, and shoved them between the blades.
  The clash of metal was atrocious.
  "Satisfied?" Hisoka asked, unimpressed but interested to move on.
Izuku kept subtly trying to call upon OfA, though he could sense that the predecessors had been knocked out.
When the temperature seemed to be even a bit more acceptable, he glanced back at the pair on the ground. Did I just see..? Wanting to quickly move on without arising suspicion, and hoping that he was right, Izuku faced the way they came in. "What now?"
  "We go back to the lab." Hisoka said this slowly as he took a good look at Izuku and then at the others.
  Izuku tensed up til Hisoka followed.
  The walk back seemed to go by much quicker than Izuku could remember. He tried to take note of the floor plan but it made him uneasy how there didn't seem to be anyone around. Where did his men go?
  Back in the elevator, Hisoka resumed his line of questioning to learn of Izuku's quirk.
Ugh. No wait, this is good.. I just need to make something up and buy time. "I hear a voice in my head that tells me what to do.. I was supposed to be a twin.. but well, I absorbed my brother in the womb.." What the hell am I saying?
  Hisoka's face brightened up in all its maniacal glory. "Fascina-
  The elevator shook. They could hear a loud noise and both looked at the other in equal shock and suspicion. They quickly realized the other clearly had no idea what was going on, and embraced themselves as the elevator fell.

***