chapter 1

three days ago I use to live in a little house with my mother father and my big sister.

big sis is 16 and I am 13 we both live in peace and harmony.

My sis and I decided to go on a school tour to canada on geography trip. Before we leave out our mom told us that our grandmother syrila was going to meet us in the Canadian international airport.

We finally reach the Canadian international airport and we did meet our grandma she was a sight but a pretty one. She was very kind to us on our stay there in canada we love her very much she even treats us like we are her own child.

In the second week in our staying in canada we decide to take a tour around grandma's house suddenly we found some mistry books with grandma's journey to the enchanted island.

The way my sis and I we're very adventurous so we decide to take a trip to the mysteriously island.

Out of the bloom our granny poped up and said to us "what are you girls doing going threw my journal.

My sis with a big mouth who loves to talk spill our cover about planning to go to the mysterious island.

After a while our granny say its dinner time. Around the dinning table everyone was very silent you could hear when a pin drop.

Then granny said why are you we so silent then I said because someone blew my cover in an angry tone my sister was frighten and said what

I did not ok sis if you say so.

Granny: so you guy want to go an adventure

Both of us: yes

Finally some real fun is there I was bored all week yea granny let's go let's hit the road.