Chapter 1. a new beginning

~prologue~

There are many prophecies, like the one Rainbow Steve believed was his. However, there is a prophecy that was written long ago, so long that not even the prophet remembers the contents of the scroll it was written upon. But like all others, it too came to fruition.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lyssa, 3rd person POV [I will inform you if it changes, if nothing on the POV is said then assume it is the same as the previous POV]

"Well that was short lived" she said as she sat up on a bed. She took a long look at her surroundings and realized she'd seen this place before, or at lest, somewhere similar." Wait, how am i here? No, this cant be the same place, just a replica." she shook herself as she stood up from the bed to get a better view. It was impassible, she knew, for her to be back in her old home. No matter how much she would have liked to return. Just then she realized something was off, something was missing. "wait, where's my blindfold? It must have come off!" she had lost the blindfold her mother had made for her, once her eyes had fully developed. It had been white, covered in a rainbow splatter pattern, like paint, made just for her. 

She looked through the draws of the black cabinet in the corner of the room, between the white book self, filled with anything but books, and a rainbow dresser, to see if she could find a new blindfold. She did, it was just plain pink, nothing special, but it was just the right size and the fabric was thin enough to see through and still cover her eyes. she turned to examine herself in the mirror opposite her, it had a multi colored frame, orange in the middle with green and blue on the sides and a flowery design. "That... sure is a new look." she was wearing a galaxy pattern design hoodie, with cat ears and tail, and white sweat pants (with pockets!!) and black shoes. Her hair was the colors of the pastel rainbow. Her eyes hadn't changed much though, the only difference was that one eye was black with a red pupil with code, instead of all black with code. She covered her eyes with the blindfold and exited the room.

The rest of the house was the same as she remembered as well, with only one slight difference: all of the clocks where glitched. It seemed they couldn't connect with the timeframe of this world, suggesting the house was brought here with her, suggesting that her arrival had somehow been planed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yAy I did it. I finally finished the first gosh dang chapter.

I really didn't describe the room very well- but how it looks isn't really important- I don't think...

anyways byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee