𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲

TW- mention of rape, drugs, self harm, and hallucination!

bare with me. PLEASE TELL ME WHY I MADE THEM TALK SO FORMALLY! it changes after maybe 3-4 chapters.

 PLEASE TELL ME WHY I MADE THEM TALK SO FORMALLY! it changes after maybe 3-4 chapters

She is anything but a plain hufflepuff. She is Julie Francisco. A pleased cheeky, evil hufflepuff. Mixed up as a Slytherin to a great extent. The sorting hat more likely than not put her in some unacceptable house. Perhaps has the core of a hufflepuff however sure doesn't act like one. She'll sweet talk you to get what she wants.

Adapts to her issues with drugs. Skank. She; Julie Francisco is a skank, and goody gumdrops does she appreciate being one. She's an imprudent piece of shit. More often than not she's high on drugs and doesn't have the foggiest idea of what she's doing.

There are her benevolent minutes. Minutes where she's sweet and mindful however its just two or three minutes. To additional more, Julie Francisco, isn't one to meddle with. Not one to push a relationship on the grounds that she'll leave you heart broken and solo.

however, she looked and seemed like a particularly decent, cherishing young lady. Her grin could rapidly illuminate a room. Her giggle was adorable and delicate. She had this heavenly delightful voice. A voice so angelic you could fall asleep hearing her rant about her day. It was soft with a slight rasp to it.

But it was the rasp that the boys loved. It gave her sweet innocent voice a touch of...what the boys would call sexy. It wasn't a harsh rasp that'd hurt your ears, but rather one that'd give you a bone.

Her hair is messily spread out on her bed. Her hands moving around feeling herself. Following her curves in a sexual way. Her hands head out from hips to her lips. Her thumb gradually stroking her base lip before pulling it down and giggling to herself like an insane lady.

Energy striking her, she pulls herself up, spinning around in her dormitory. Pillows tossed across the floor, alongside stuffed animals. Her night wear scarcely covering her ass. Her thong offering her no courtesies in concealing what's not covered by her gown.

But what does it matter, no ones watching anyways.

The music rang through her ears. Murmuring along, her hands going through her hair. She lifts her hands and her hair gradually starts to spill on her shoulder. A brilliant, wicked grin pulling at her lips. A laugh getting away as she lays on the cold floor.

"Jul-" Blaise Zabini strolls through the entryway. Halting abruptly, taking in the wreck of his friends dorm.

"merlins, Zabini, head inside! These hufflepuffs are staring." Draco pushes through his mate. He never found a loving in hufflepuffs, including Julie. Hufflepuffs were to kind for him, he didn't enjoy their bright company.