The Soldiers Of The Cross Update

The word of God entitled "THE SOLDIERS OF THE CROSS". Is what God has given to me this time as Paul said to us in (1cor.11:23) that what I received from God is what I pass unto you.

PREAMBLE:(To the King Immortal the one and only God to him be glory for ever and ever. I thank THE CHAIRMAN OF THE CHURCH OF PENTECOST Apostle Dr. Opoku Onyina and his entire executive.

To my past executives members who helped when I was a (PENSA)  vice president of ANSEC. ESP. THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE ;
Addo Samuel Mireku
Ernest Boateng
Eric Yamoah, Prosper Duodu
Vivian Asantewaa, Mercy Yeboah etc.

To.:the church of Pentecost (Meduma District-Meduma Central).Meduma Youth Esp;Jonathan Edmund Ameyaw,
Junior Akabrah, Daniel Twumasi,
And Elder Sampson Sarebah)

THE WORD OF GOD WAS A TOOL TO MY LIFE THAT COST ME TO HAVE WHAT AM GIVING YOU.

Topic:"The Soldiers Of The Cross "

(bible reading :2Tim.2:3-6,4:5,1:8)
                                 KEYNOTE :
*. Who is a Soldier.? And Why did Paul related Christianity to a Soldier?

              A Soldier is a someone who has been trained Physically for a battle or a war in all aspect to bring Victory to a nation or a group of when enemy rises against it.

  * There are so many Qualities that a Soldier possess when it comes to physical Qualification ;
     1.He must be physically strong and well fit to battle.

      2.He must not be a drunkard but be deligent in all anxiety.

      3.Must not be a highly tempered but bold and mentally sound.
All this qualities are considered before accepting a person as a soldier.

              *One thing is that a Soldier is not trained to be self acquainted but be careful and serious on a battle field.

                Let us relate this to the biblical doctrine that proofs that Soldier is like a Christian.

  1.As Paul said a Christian are soldiers because we battle and our battle is not against does we see but we battle(2cor.10:4-5).

So as a soldier is not allow to joke when he is on a battle field likewise we Christian are to..... We battle both spiritual and physical that is why Paul related us to a Soldier. Our war is dangerous as in (Eph. 6:11-18).

As Christians we are suppose to rise from our slumber and pray and interceed for ourselves. 

     2. CHRISTIANITY Is a war Kingdom which our leader whom we follow has already fought. JESUS is our leader who is the head of Christianity. He has passed through what we are going through and he has power to rescue us from the we battle (Hebrew. 4:15)

3. Because only Christianity is a Kingdom. All the religion aside Christianity hate and battle against it why because we are following a man Jesus Christ which the world could not contain and they fought against him but he fought to bring Victory to his followers.

          Paul was illustrating this to enlightened the faith of Believers that we Christians are enemy to the world, so we are not suppose to slumber we are to rise up and fight against every hinderinses. With God's power that gives usstrength we will be able to defeat our enemies. Vrs 3

      *The battle is the lord.  For this reason we train ourselves both physical and spiritual through;
  1.Prayer(1Thes.5:17)
   2.Fasting(Matt. 6:16, luke.2:37)
   3.Studying Bible (Josuah. 1:8)
   4.Evangelism (Matt. 28:16-20)
   5 . Holiness(luke.1:75,Rom.1:4)

       *Paul was establishing some fact that the fight that we believers are facing in Christianity needs seriousness and devotedness and we are suppose to battle as the laws of the war is. If we does not fight as the law of the war is, then we can't be rewarded (1timo.3:5) is.  

       Every Hard Soldier who fight with all his strength and as the law of the battle is wins a Crown and Reward as we Christians we are like that.
         Why do we fail, loose, disgrace as Christmas?

  *Because we love worldly passions and desires (2tim.2:4)

   *Because we are unfaithful and greedy and disloyal.

    *Because we don't train ourselves.

     *We are not living righteous life and we are players not prayers.

         FOOTNOTE & APPRECIATION

          To God Almighty I Give Praises to his name for how far he has brought us to. To him be the glory for ever and ever.
            To all those who helped me in all aspects of my messages God bless you all.

*God bless every body and all nations especially Ghana. And all my friends, my lovely ones, my pastors, executive members and my class colleague. In Jesus Name i pray for everyone Amen.

Evernote helps you remember everything and get organized effortlessly. Download Evernote.