Part 5

I carried the rim of my dress in my hands as I started to run alongside the 20 children of the plant 5 house, I held Sarah's hand since she was only 5 years old and started running.

"Mommy I'm scared, what if the demons find us?" She wiped away her tears as she continued running along side me. I was in the front, leading the children to the corner of the plant 5 wall. As organized, Norman sr was in the middle and ray was in the back, making sure all the children could escape quickly and efficiently?

I quickly haunted at the edge of the wall. I felt the scar on my chest and sighed. Ray must have noticed and held my hand. "It's ok y/n you trained a year for this" I sighed. Every mom is implanted an electric current that will electrify you to death if you go beyond plant walls, but on the other hand.... I trained so it wouldn't kill me.

50 volts.

I held my breath as it hit me, making me pass out.

I wake back up and pinch the wires onto my chest.

100 volts.

I clicked the button and immedietly felt darkness envelope around me.

"Ok Norman, the demons aren't gonna kind out for a while since they don't know we left. And I'll have to carry y/n. Once she's electrified she'll most likely pass out" he explained to Norma senior as he helped the children onto a zip line across.

"Ray don't u think your a little heavy for the zip line?" Norman senior asked, scratching the nape of his neck.

Levi: oi oi oi. *pulls out blades* did someone say,N a p e *turns into fidget spinner*

A/n: HELL NAW, GO BACK TO CLEANING SEGGSY MAN AND DONT DISTURB BOOK. HE AINT NO TITAN

*kicks Levi from plot line*

Hange: did someone say titan! *blushes*

A/n: oh god no.....

"No I'll be fine" ray said. All the children were across now and we're waiting for me, Norman and ray. I blushed as Ray started too tie me too his large figure. "It will be alright, Norman, you'll need to go after us to make sure the line doesnt unravel" He said. I gulp as I looked down at my chest. He hooked himself to the line and pushed off. I held onto him as i suddenly felt a pang in my chest, causing my vision to go blank.

I heard a few distant voices and felt my eyes flutter. I was in an unfamiliar room and I rubbed my eyes. I stretched my legs out and stepped out of the neat bed, only to fall on my face. How long, was I asleep.....where are my children......where is ray?

I use my elbows to balance myself on my knees, and slowly stand up, using the nearby wall for balance.

I walked, more like stumbled through a lit hallway as i inched nearer to the voices. I opened a door that creaked. The sound ceased as I adjusted my eyes to the light. All of a sudden it hit me.

The room was packed with familiar people. A girl with short green hair, a small boy with white hair... A tall man with white hair, a girl with orange hair....

"Emma.... Emma?!?!" I stumble over my own feet as I collapses on her into a hug. I could feel myself start crying as she patted my back.

"Shh you made it, all 20 children made it this far, you made it to the human world. You survived." Her words were comforting as I gripped her waist tighter, sobbing into her shirt.

"How long have I been asleep?"

"2 years" she said while continuing to pat my head as i sob into her shirt.I wiped my tears away and glanced around the room.

It was until I recognized, the familiar silouhette of who I loved most.

"Ray!" I yell as I ran to the tall man and collapse on him causing him to fall onto his back. I press my lips onto his as I countinue crying. Lifting my lips off his to grip his shirt.

I -

They made it!

My family is alive!

My children!

My love.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you" I say i between sobs of a bittersweet joy.

"I love you to" he said in my ear as he sat up, hugging me tightly,

I loved this feeling

The feeling I was loved....

The feeling that someone cared.

He pressed his soft lips on my forehead and rocked me back and forth. We made it.

Me and my heart, my love, my everything.

We survived.

And we did it together.

\\\\\\
Ray: SO ERHM. I THINK SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH THE FOURTH WALL-

*Eren and Norman having a best friend reunion*

Saiki: I am in need of coffee jelly...
Gon: YOU KNOW? My aunt mito could make you coffe jelly!
Saiki: oh thanks Gon-

Hisoka: GOooOoOOoOoOoOOOoOoOOon

Sangwoo: the bitch is back.
Naruto: SANGWOOOOO????? DA FAWK YOU DOIN HERE-
Tanjiro: everyone please calm down.
Bakugo: WHAT DO YOU MEAN CALM DOWN!!!!!! I AM CALM!
Shouto todoroki: your tone of voice says differently.
Bakugo: SHUT IT ICY HOT!!!!!!

Muzan: TANJIRO KAMADOOOODOO!!!!!!

zenitsu: TF

Author Chan: I think it's time to end the fourth wall-

Ray, GON, Emma, hisoka, sangwoo, muzan, Tanjiro, saiki, naruto: NOOOOOOO

Shouto, Bakugo, Zenitsu: YESSSSSS
Norman, eren: WERE NOT DONE YET.

Levi: now now brats, get down and clean the floors. I want it to be spotless

Y/n, Authorchan: dies in simp*
Ray: WTF YOU DO TO MY Y/N WAIFFFFU?!!???!??!?!
Shouto: WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY AUTHORCHAN

*lights a fire*

Authorchan: here we go again....