The Cowboy's Heritage

Genre: Romantic Fantasy/Sci-Fi

Blurb: 

Reid McCloud isn't new to finding reasure on his private beach, but when the latest one turns out to only exist in mythology, he learns his past isn't what he thought it was, making his future change forever. Is he ready to dive into the truth, or will it be too much for this small island cowboy?

------

Excerpt:

"Careful," Reid said, as he tried to prevent her hip from scraping against the edge of the rock. He didn't want to scratch her beautiful, alluring body. 

Chris took her from his arms and carried her over to the horse as Reid worked his way up the incline carefully, his mind reeling. Was he dreaming? How could she be real? It was like he'd stepped into a movie. 

They laid her over the back of Reid's horse and slowly made their way back to the house, her breasts bouncing with each step, making his member wake up and take notice. He averted his eyes, hoping it would ease the ache building inside him. When had he turned into such a pervert? 

"She's really quite something, isn't she?" Chris said, breaking the ten-minute long silence. "I hadn't noticed," Reid murmured. 

Chris laughed. "Is that why you've been staring at her rack since we left the beach?" 

"Shut up." He released the branch he'd just pushed out of the way, hitting Chris in the knee with it. 

"Ow," his friend said, rubbing his knee. 

Reid turned back to face the trail, a smirk playing on his face, until he ran into a branch, knocking himself to the ground with an oomph. Chris doubled over with laughter on his horse. "Serves you right, asshat."

-----------

*Published by Black Velvet Seductions* 

See link in profile to purchase