Chapter 1

Narrator's Pov

"So what are we doing today kid." Y/n asked. "Why do you call me kid were the same age." Midoriya asked. "That's what you think stringbean. So make any friends while I was away?" Y/n asked. "No, still the same." Midoriya mumbled.

"How's about I force them! You know. Make them worship you! What do ya say?" Y/n elbowed his shoulder. "No no no no! You can't do that we've talked about this." Midoriya reminded waving his hands frantically. Y/n squinted her eye. "Yes...we talked about this...right. What did we talk about again." Y/n asked.

"You can't force people to do things let alone worship me. If were gonna work on redeeming you you're gonna have to pay attention okay." Midoriya sighed. "Huh?" Y/n raised her eyebrow. "You weren't listening?" Midoriya semi-yelled "Hahahaha! I'm just messing with ya kid. Kinda! Onward to school." Y/n laughed as she flew passed Midoriya. "Wait!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I see you later. There's this new shop I want to go to. It has loads of weird stuff. I'll bring you something back to ya later." Y/n offered. That was one of the things unique about Y/n that Midoriya liked. She liked the weird this, no matter how crazy it looked. "I'll catch ya later." Y/n quickly disappeared. "Bye!" Midoriya waved back. "How'd I end up making a friend like that?" He mumbled with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmm, I think i'll take this one it's nice." Y/n held a (whatever is a weird object). "You sure? Most people would scream when they see that." The woman stated. "I can tell, so how much?" Y/n asked. "Since no one has been willing to buy this in a long time i'll give it to you half-off." The woman smiled. "Great! I don't feel like counting so here." With a random amount of money on the counter.

"Umm this is to much." The woman stated. "Byeeeee." Y/n waved as she left. Y/n skipped down the street singing. "We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when. Oh we're gonna meet again some sunny dayyyy." She finished earning some stares.

Ring....

Ring....

"Yellow!" Y/n greeted on her phone. "Y/n! I left my books and stuff at home mind getting it for me and bringing it to my school?" Midoriya asked his voice sounding worried. "Sure! I'm here." Y/n hung up her phone.

Midoriya jumped from his seat. As well as startling a few of the students and the teacher. "Y/n! You can't do that." Midoriya said shaken by her sudden presents. "What bring you your work?" Y/n grinned widely.

"Who may you be?" The teacher asked. "You shouldn't be here." "I'm just here to bring my friend here his things." Y/n answered proudly. "Your too cute to be be Midoriya's friend." One of the student's laughed. "Thank you." There was a short pause before y/n made her way in front of the student instantly.

"Now if you say something like that about my friend again I'll make you see things no one in this dimension has ever seen before, understand." Y/n threatened, her eye flickered to many different horrifying images. The student's pale face nodded rapidly. "Good!" Y/n floated her way back to Midoriya. "Here, I'm gonna leap through this window now." Y/n opened the class window. "Later suckers." Y/n fell back out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Sorry about earlier kid, he just really ticked me off that's all." Y/n apologized. "Y-yeah, but what did you show to my classmate and why'd you leave out the window." Midoriya asked, quite curious about what scared the male so badly.

"I just threatened him with something small ya know, seeing things that'll leave his paralyzed. Things like what goes on in our galaxy, different dimensions, different versions on him, a fat guy after eating a buffet of food and an old man in a shower ya know the horrible stuff imaginable." That statement made Midoriya laugh a bit.

"What about exiting through the window?" He asked. "Well it was either that or through the wall. I was also planning on wandering your school but I decided on not embarrassing more." Y/n floated upsidedown in front of Midoriya's face. All he could think of was the first time they met and became friends, it was quick.

"W-woah! Woah! Hey!" Someone with yellow hair entered through a blue portal. "Where is this? Wait! Now I know." She started to talk to herself. "Uh...excuse me." Midoriya called out from behind. The random stranger quickly turned around with a grin. "Quick question, how does one redeem themselves after destroying countless dimensions and break almost all of the biggest laws in the galaxy?" She asked.

"What?!" The statement was totally out of the blue. "I don't know, by saving the same amount of d-dimensions you destroyed. S-start off small though." Midoriya answered. "Great! You'll help me with it! You can guide me to the light. I wanna know what it feels like to change, do something right for a change. What's your name kid?" They asked. She cornered him
only about two inches away from his face.

"I'm M-midoriya Izuku." He introduced. " Y/n Bill Cipher. So have any abilities, motives?" Y/n asked. Midoriya's face dropped. "I don't have any abilities-" he started to ramble about while y/n just nodded every few seconds. "Uhuh...uhuh" Y/n grinned as she thought about a way to avoid the sad story.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, sounds like fun. Since we'll be working together let's be friends, friends help each other with things right? So I'm willing to help you with anything you need and I mean anything if you help me redeem my bad deeds." Y/n stated. 'Friends that quick, she must be messing with me.'

"Well, can we start by getting to know each other? I'd like to know more about you, like your quirk." "So that's what your world calls superpowers huh. Sure!" Y/n lifted Midoriya from the ground. "Let's get something to eat first."

"Wait! I can't I have school!" Midoriya protested. "Can't you just skip or something?" Y/n asked. "N-no I really need to go to school." He whined. "Alright then I'll take you, show me the way!" With that y/n and Midoriya became great friends.

"You done with the flashback? Were you listening? Pff, and you complain about me not listening." Y/n laughed. "Let's go, there's something I want to show you."