Prologue

Most people say that Paris is the city of love, Milan is the city of fashion and New York City is the city of dreams....

Well maybe New York City isn't just the city of dreams...

Maybe NYC is also the city of love.

...

Om finally made it into the subway train and tried to find a seat but the subway was crowded with so many people of different culture, different fashions and different colours. 

Om eventually gave up trying to find a seat and held onto a railing to prevent himself from falling. He checked his phone to see what time it was and then thought to text his mother but there was no signal. He groaned and then he heard someone singing....

"Will you ever come find me? Will you ever come find me? Will you ever be mine?"

He turned at both sides to see where the voice was coming from and then he got a glimpse of her....a young woman playing her guitar whilst smiling and singing. 

...

Om: you're a great singer.

He said to her as they walked out of the subway.

Woman: thanks. 

She gave him her beautiful smile. 

...

She sat on her bed with her diary on her lap and a pen in her hand. She was humming something and then decided to write the words down with a smile. 

Soooooooo

How was the teaser? This will come after It's Always You. It's Always You is simply a short story so it will be over in a couple of shots. Songs on the Subway will be the second book of Rikara x New York City.