Part 3 ( chapter 3 )

It was lunch and I sat down Kelli and Billy sat down with me. "So how's life?" I asked "horrible." They both said at the same time. "Why?" I asked. "Because of two reasons. 1.were at school.
2.we have to eat something we can't even lift.
Kelli try's to lift her dry, old, I think there was some hair on, meatball but couldn't. "True dat." I said after she was done. Then I saw Zach. He was coming this way. I didn't know what to do. "What do I do?" I whisper to Kelli "just, act natural, okay." She whispered back. I sit there and ate my food, which trust me on this one, was a big mistake. But before he could come over, a girl stopped him. It was not, it couldn't be, oh my gosh it was! It was my arch nemesis Erin! She's trying to steal my man! Well he's not my man, but you get the idea. She twirled her hair, and held his hand. I got up and walked over I was about to say something and then I did the unthinkable. I through up all over there shoes. I ruined her Bear Paws and his Jordans. I made a fool out of myself and I didn't even say a word. I should not have eaten that mac and cheese. They called my parents to take me home. I saw Billy and Kelli walk to the big painting in the hall way and open it like a door and step inside. I have to see what there up to. I sneak out of the clinic and open the painting like they did, there was a huge black tunnel and I went inside. I was walking through it and then I stepped in something. I used my phones flashlight to see what I stepped on it was red. I screamed and ran through the tunnel. Running through spider webs, stepping on cockroaches, and running passed dead rats. Then I took a breather. When I was done my little break, I keep going. I finely reach the end and see something, something awesome.