The Ever So Cliché Encounter

It was a clear day. Sounds of kids filled in the halls and classrooms, a nice breeze settled near the windows. Outside, some birds already were flying back to their nests, and the sound of the autumn leaves falling was subtle.

"Azami, the classes have ended. What have you been staring at?"

Shifuto asked the young teenager who had been staring out of the window for a while.

His name was Azami Izumida. The only heir to the Ginsekai family. A middle schooler whose veins flow yakuza blood.

He doesn't look scary, as he takes well care of his skin and is outstanding in his makeup skills. Though, he doesn't prefer to use them on himself, you won't be able to tell that he could be one.

"Right. Let's head back then. I have rehearsals with the troupe today, so I won't be joining you all the way."
Azami replied, in his usual tone.

"Alright then, let's keep going."
Shifuto replied with a smile on his face.

...

"So, why were you staring out of the window like some old lady?" Shifuto asked him once again, with a curious tone. "It's not everyday I get to see you like that."

They were walking on the streets of veludo way, although, as busy as it is normally, it was rather quiet with less people.

"Caus' I felt like it. The breeze seemed nice." Azami replied casually.

...

Soon, they reached the net of roads where they part ways.

"See you at school tomorrow, have fun at rehearsals!"

"Yeah, yeah, as long as that shitty old man doesn't bark I'll be fine. See you."

The streets of the veludo way started lighting up, though it was only sunset. All the birds were flying, chirping into their woven nests.

A wind blew past suddenly, almost like a warning to a sudden event. Azami was undisturbed and remained in his walking posture.

In the way, there were many alleyways and gaps that lead to dead ends, sometimes gangsters would gang up there, or people would walk their dogs,and other stuff.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!! PLEASE!!"

Azami heard high pitched scream coming from one of the alleyways, but he was unsure of which one.

"PLEASE, I REALLY DON'T THINK ANY OF MY CLASSMATES COULD BE THE ONE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR!!"

It wasn't his business at first, but now he was sure it would be related to Juza, or him.
So without thinking, he stepped in the one he was the most sure of.

"Who're you looking for, motherfuckers?" Azami growled confidently.

"Speak of the devil, we are here for revenge. You bloody brat toughed the shit out of one of my comrades, you think you'll get out of this easily?" A tall and strong looking man looked towards azami and scoffed at him.

"You look so boney, I bet my now that my underlings are armed, they'll beat you with ease."

"So? Go ahead." Azami didn't stagger a single muscle. He knew the girl who probably could've been her classmate, was involved in his matters of his own. And it's his fault he let this happen. All he hopes for now is that she doesn't make the fact popular.

" Um, I don't think violence is the answer! M-maybe we can settle it t-through a nice cup of camomile tea? I made c-cookies too!"

The girl staggered at every line of her sentence, even though she probably just wanted to help. But camomile tea?? Cookies? Azami wasn't aware of THIS much of an airhead in his class.