Not Much Of A Sweet Tooth, But.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

look its Halloween event already

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

...

"I'm back."

Azami said as he entered the dorms and started making his way to the lounge.

"Welcome home, Achan!"

The red headed cyan eyed boy, also known as your (puppy) overfriendly and cheerful boy Tachi Nanao, welcomed him back.

In the lounge were Azuma, who seemed to be getting something from the fridge,
Taichi himself, who was focused on the show which had just started again from an ad break.
Itaru was also present. With his phone of course. Maybe he's just waiting for his turn to use the TV for playing games.

"Heck yeah! Finally got her SSR!"

Itaru screamed out of pure joy, it almost seemed like his eyebags disappeared for a second.

"My crops are watered. My sleep is recovered. My life has been blessed."

Itaru was flourished and was smiling winsomely.

"Fufu, it's really cute to see Itaru-san act like that. He'd be quite the drowsy one, and in the next moment he's cheerful like a little kid."

Azuma made a simple comment, with a gentle smile. It also seemed like that the bottle he grabbed was of luxury sake.

Azami saw Itaru and went closer to him as he kept on blabbing and blabbing..until he noticed Azami who was narrowing him down like he was a pickle jar.

Azami hates pickles. Slightly terrified, Itaru smiled at the young man who was staring him down and said,

"Haha..sup Azami..whatcha got down there?"

Before Azami was about to lecture him down again for his eyebags and dead skin, Itaru pointed and asked about the pouch he got from [name] earlier.

"None of your business."

Azami brushed off the question with a single sentence, leaving a relieved but curious Itaru. He started making his way to the hallway and headed straight back to his room.

Back in his room, He didn't see Sakyo. He was too glad to be honest, and then started thinking of a place to put the pouch. He didn't put it in the fridge because not only people would question him, he wanted to eat them as soon as possible.

Not gonna lie, but Azami really loved the smell of the cookies. He would've given them to Juza who was supposed to come home in a few hours from now on, because he would eat them without hesitating, or asking anything about them but. This might be the first time Azami wanted to preserve something like cookies for himself.

After putting them beside his CD drawer, he searched for his face wash and moisturizer and headed to the shared bathroom space.

...

After washing his face twice, he gently applied the moisturizer. Spreading it equally on his skin, in circles. After getting refreshed, he headed to the lounge-kitchen area to grab a glass of water.

As he reached the lounge and grabbed a glass, Taichi just took a detour from watching the TV. While drinking the water, the red headed puppy raised his tail to ask Azami.

"Achan! How do you have such pretty skin without any makeup?"

Taichi asked the young man cautiously, who was about to raise his glass of water.