Furry Problems P1

Marauders Era

Third POV

It was a quiet morning in the Gryffindor common rooms, class didn't start for another hour so the boys were just laying on the couch waiting for class. The quiet werewolf, who's name was Remus, was reading The Daily Prophet. Remus's heart sank as he heard about more deaths and destruction, which was caused by the Death Eaters. As Remus read the tragic news his friends Sirius and James walked in and were talking about Snivellus and how to jinx him. Poor Peter, the chubbiest of the group, was trying his best to join in with the two but was failing miserably.

After an hour of chatting and reading, the boys headed to their first lesson. James and Peter had Transfiguration whilst Remus and Sirius had Potions.

Remus POV

As me and Sirius walked to our second class, which was Herbology, I couldn't stop thinking about tonight. It was the full moon and my friends still don't know I'm a werewolf. I didn't know if they would accept me or want to be around me anymore. So many negative thoughts raced through my mind trapping me in an unescapable void until I was pulled out of my daze by Sirius tapping me on the shoulder.

"Hey Rem, you alright?" He asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

I reassured him that I was okay and the reason why I zoned out was because I was tired, which wasn't exactly a lie. Every werewolf struggles to sleep at night when it's close to the full moon. We also become more aware of our surroundings and our senses become more alive. So I felt pretty horrid.

Me and Sirius were in Herbology with Professor Herbert Beery, we were learning about Mandrakes. As I was writing notes, I noticed Sirius's look of disgust when he looked at the strange creatures. I couldn't help but let out a quite laugh, the look on his face was adorable. After I'd written down my notes, me and Sirius teamed up and lifted the Mandrakes out of their pots...

The screams of the mandrakes were so loud! I could feel my ear drums bursting. As I'm a werewolf my hearings more sensitive than humans. I dropped the mandrake and covered my ears with my shaking hands. I reopened my eyes and felt the walls closing in around me. My palms got sweaty and I panicked. All the others students beady eyes were glaring at me and muttering under their breath about me. My breathing became more and more rapid by the second as I came to the conclusion that I was having a panic attack. Sirius gave me a look of concern as I looked back into his deep grey eyes. He saw the scared and worried look in my eyes. He knew I was struggling so he grabbed my hand, told our Professor why we were leaving and ran out.

We ran back to the Gryffindor common room, Sirius's hand tightly clasping mine. Salty tears threatened to unleash themselves upon my face. Luckily no one was in the common room, as I began to sob. I cried my heart out. Sirius looked at me and opened his arms out, welcoming me in for a warm hug. I closed my eyes and gave in to his embrace. He began carefully stroking my back at a slow pace.

"Mind telling me what that was all about?" He whispered into my ear.

He held me so we were staring at each other face to face. His left hand supporting my back as his right hand was gently placed upon my hip. I lightly blushed and began to get flustered. He had a cheeky smirk on his lips as I tried to face the other way. I couldn't form words, I felt glued to the spot. He used his right hand to pull my face towards him, he stared at me lovingly. I gazed into his love-filled eyes, I saw him looking at my lips. I chuckled, knowing what he wanted, and teased him by pecking his check. I then got out of his embrace and headed up to the dorms. As I walked, I gently swayed my hips from side to side in a sassy manner.

"I swear one day your gonna be the death of me Remus" Sirius chuckled as he shook his head and went off to tell Professor Dumbledore about Remus.

~~~~After all the lessons~~~~

James POV

It was the end of the day and Sirius, Peter and I were heading back to our shared dormitory. The dorms had stone walls and wooden floors, the curtains were as red as blood. Our four-poster beds are covered in Gryffindor colours with the house crest on them. Also the dorm has a red abs yellow carpet with the house crest in the centre of it. We burst through the doors to find Remus curled up on his bed sleeping. We didn't want to bother him so we tried our best to be quite, which was extremely hard since we were loud ALL the time.

After settling down we began to hear muffled noises. Peter got our attention and began pointing over to the skinny brown haired boy, called Remus. Remus was shaking violently and was growling like a wild animal. I saw the frightened look on Peters face, as Remus kept whimpering and biting his pillow. Sirius rushed over and caressed his hair, hoping to calm him down. Fortunately, it worked and his shaking ceased along with his inhuman behaviour. Remus opened one of his brown hazel eyes...

Bye my loves <3