Chapter 1:- Meeting with Hunter

Full Moon
-------------------

                    That was what hanged above in the sky, shimmering among it's brethren stars

                    That was what hanged above in the sky, shimmering among it's brethren stars. A carriage from a far away land know for it's harsh and brutal blizzards and frost.

                                        Massive black stallions dragged the carriage from the lands it traveled from snow still desperately clinning on to the woodwork, for inside a man calls out to his son...

"Lui" "Lui" "Luuui!" The final booming exclamation of his name caught the boys attention as he jolted to face his father sitting opposite him, wearing a dark garb over a white shirt and best his father wearing the new attire provided to him by his new associates.

                                                         "Yes, Father?" The boys voice replied in a soothing voice, as inherited from his mother bringing a warm smile to the older gentleman's face. "Are you sure you wanted to make this journey? These scholors we have been arranged with have apparently made some massive discovery!" He takes a grieve pause before letting out a breath "however we both are leaving alot behind, you sure you can handle it"

                                  "As long as my family is with my, I care not for where we travel" the younger replied bringing a small and conflicted smile to his father's lips who was worried about his son's future. "Of course my boy, but what about your friends and wouldn't you rather go to a normal school?" He states the final part of his question with diligence.

                                                           "Again father as long as I am with you I care not where I go" the boy says giving a reassuring smile that manages to crawl itself onto his father's, however the boy then noticed that through a small window in the carriage was a dark wooden box with a insignia on it, a crescent moon with a sword over it.

"Father, how come you've brought granddad's old hairloom?" The boy asked curiosity weaved in his words potently. "Ah, I have a friend at Byrgenwerth who is most fond of such weapons-"

                   It's after them final few words there is a thud on the carriage later followed by a stiffled scream in agony. Then in a blink splinters flew everywhere and a murky red liquid was splattered onto the boys face and clothes, he flew a moment on conciounss faded as he came to he slowly raised his aching body only to see a sight that would scar his mind...

laying in the middle of the road, laid the familiar garb his father wore but there was a red ichor staining it as well as the sound of squishing and crunching, it took mear second for the picture to clear and see has his father lay in the cobble, while a towering, dark rugged fur beast was devouring his father.

                                                   His body naturally attempted to flee and crawl back until grabbing some hard, not as hard as the cobble alittle softer, it was his grandfathers heirloom slightly damaged the ornate sword could be seen hanging out, and without hesitation he grabs the handle with both of his little hands, covered in scratches, grazes and of course the blood of his father, so he begins to run away from the beast still as it starts to lunged at him.

                                                   There where two trees close together but with a gap big enough for the boy to squeeze through, the beast tried hungry for a blood but couldn't fit through so extends a bloody sharp clawed hand to grab the boy, however I'm this moment the boy stopped running and turned slamming one of his feat lunges toward the beast forcing the blade of this old sword into the hand of the beast and into the tree behind.

              However this angered the beast as I'm anger it forces itself more snapping the trees holding it back into splinters the rage fuiling it's blood lust even more this throws the younger boy off balance and he stumbles to the floor taking a shy glance to the beasts claws cutting and shredding open his back, however this although drops the boy almost seems to annoy him as he turns on his knees as the beast lunges he screams lugging the heavy blade face the beast.

                                                     The next thing he knew was that same splattering feeling on his face, opening his eyes the sword pierced the mouth of the beast and forced out the other side of it's head, as it fell it took itself off the blade, but the boy raises the sword in a haze and plunges it into the skull of the beast with a crunch and the sound of splitting flesh.

                                                              Exhausted, panting and the adrenaline wearing downing his muscles hurt from the fatigue kicking in he relaxed for only a moment the swords tip clinning to the floor however a subtle snap from behind dragged a his attention and I'm a harrowing expression lays his eyes on a second beast that as soon as he looks it lunges, he knows he cannot avoid it now and starts to become content with his fate, until there is a echo of a gunshot and a voice slightly grizzled lighten the boys dulls eyes and catching his attention.

                   "Oh dear... Oh dear you unsightly beast." He says somewhat calmly the beast turning it's gazes foaming and raving as the jaws the bullet hole allowing blood to escape the creature, "Do you crave blood so much? Well then have mine" he beckons as he slowly removes something from his back and in a split second the sound of a mechanical click produces a large crude but almost elegant Scythe "The beast is my prey, but fret not, young man... I shall show you a rain of blood"

The older man says walking towards the beast his back toward the boy who remain on the floor, watching the man almost entranced. It is as the man and the beast lock eyes that the fight begins the beast jumps lunging to completely mangle and devour the man yet all the man does is take a stance and in a movement to quick for the boy to see he blicks as the beasts head is severed blood filling the night sky raining down everywhere the boy silent but his gaze unwavers to the man stood in front of him eyes hidden behind a shadows of his hat.

       "I let those beasts escape my sight, thus the tragedy that's befallen you is entirely fault, I'm sorry..." He says in a grave tone but calming also to the boy as the man hides his eyes, after his apologie raises the hat slightly so the moonlight eloominates his features, harrowed and stern his eyes peirce the boys as his voice continues.

"Im Gehrman, a hunter, what is you name, Young Man?" He asks the blood stained boy who in a voice almost devour of anything replays a single word of the ones his father's final words was.

"Lui......."

------------------------------------------------------------------