𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚

Not sure if i needed to say this but Oikawa and every other person mentioned in these oneshots are 18+ or AGED UP!

kk thats it.
also i think Oikawa is what you consider a "little" not sure if i used this correctly but anyways, enjoy!

"Put it down Tooru." You sternly tell your rather small boyfriend. You never knew why he was so short. Maybe thats what contributed to his childish behavior.

"But Y/NNNNN!" He stretched your name in a whiny tone indicating he didn't want to drop the bottle of lube he held in his hand. He pouted puffing his cheeks out while hugging the strawberry scented lube tightly.

"Down, Now." By the tone in your voice he immediately dropped the bottle and looked away. He didn't want to look at you in fear of being punished.

You grabbed him by his throat and tilted his neck up. "Dont look away baby boy... We still have a party to attend right?"

"Y-es 'am s'orry for m' disobeying" Aw, Apologizing already? Someones scared.

"There's nothing wrong Kawa." You embraced him into a hug and sat him up on a nearby surface. "Now, do I look better in white or red?" You said while holding up 2 skin tight dresses. They fit your body perfectly while also leaving some room for breathing. "Red, miss." Your little bunny said while jumping a little bit.

You walked in the nearby room that you both shared and slipped into the red dress, already having your hair and makeup done beforehand. He was right, You looked so good in red. As you were about to walk in the room you heard whining outside the door. It grew louder and louder the closer you stood to the door.

" 'ommy!" and a series of moans were expressed afterwards. As you stepped outside you were met with your boyfriend, his ass up in the air as he stuffed a vibrator inside it. "Kawa..." You looked down at the delicious sight wanting to devour him right then and there. But you guys had a party to attend and like hell you were gonna miss your bestfriends birthday party.

"H-Hi mommy... 'm ready to go to- fuck... to the mmng~ party" He was already slurring his words, you knew you weren't gonna make it to the party without having to leave 30 mins after arriving.

"Cmon baby, lets get you dressed." You felt bad that he was punishing himself, no complaints though. You helped him slip on his skirt and his favorite oversized shirt that you brought for him the otherday. He looked so cute, now only if he didn't have a hard raging boner today would be perfect.

You grabbed the remote to the vibrator and turned it up to level 3. You still wanted to punish him for his behavior earlier.

You both hopped in the car, Oikawa slower than usual. His high pitched moaning higher than usual. He was gripping on to your arm for dear life as his hips thrashed up into nothing as he covered his mouth trying to calm down before he got the party.

When you both arrived to the party it was a struggle to get Oikawa out the car.

"No! I wont be able to stay quiet! Please!"
"Its alright bunny, I'll carry you to the bathroom and we can take it out right there alright?" You decided it was already enough on him and you'll just fuck him senseless later.

You picked him up and carried him inside, hiding his boner and he thrashed and kicked trying to get down. You slapped his ass which had him yelp in pleasure almost cumming right then and there. "Cmon Kawa stop moving!"

He finally complied and let you carry him to bathroom as you told everyone hello as you entered the building.

"Stop running! Stay still!!" You tried to get your boyfriend to stay still so you could remove the vibrator from his ass, but he wouldn't stay still in fear that you would push it in further. You finally decided to turn up the remote to 8.

Oikawa started to jolt in pleasure, on the verge of cumming he couldn't keep his mouth shut, moans escaping them every seconds on the dot.

"M- fuck m nng~ Mommy! T-Turn it off p-please!"

"Or what?" You turned it up higher and higher until he reached his breaking point.

"M' gonna.... gonna!" He was cut off as a orgasm roared out of him, his body shaking uncontrollably. His moaning echoing in the bathroom, music to your ears. But to everyone else, It was annoying as hell.
"Anggh~ M-ommy! C-cant mo...." He stopped talking? Is he okay?

All of a sudden a loud series of whines escaped Oikawas mouth. He wouldn't stop. He slipped into subspace, and he was always needy when you figured out he slipped into subspace.

"Cmere, kawa baby. Its okay." He slowly walked up to you and cuddled into your neck, You picked him up and held him as he straddled the front of your body snuggling his face in your neck while whining in discomfort.

" 'm sorry mommy, sorry for cumming quickly" He sounded defeated, You almost felt bad. "Its alright baby boy. Just stay with me until the parties over." He hummed a little in agreement and held onto you tight. As you walked out the bathroom your best friend came up to you with a surprised look on her face. She was the only person who knew Oikawa was a little. She also knew he was a needy fuck who never let you go.

"Is he..." Your bestfriend asked.
"Yeah, and he's not letting go anytime soon."
"Thats fine, Now come enjoy the party!"

For the rest of the party, although it was hard to manage with a clingy Oikawa hanging onto you. He soon fell asleep and you let him rest in the other room.

You kissed his head lightly and placed a blanket over him that smelled like you. The minute you placed it on him he started to relax more and look calm as he slept.

"See you soon, Kawa"
He mumbled something unintelligible but you knew he was alright. You closed the door and went to go enjoy your best friends birthday party. Since when you get home, it'll be like hell once Oikawa comes back in his needy state.