fun with draco

Draco carefully caresses izzys cheek as she crys of pain and pleasure. He carefully takes the vibrator out and licks the juices it was covered in.This action made izzy even more wet and horny then before if that was even possible.Izzy felt empty now that it was gone.Draco noticed this and asked.
"why so sad my love" he looked at her
"i-i w-want you in me...."
as those words left her mouth she felt ashamed and looked down.Draco picked her head up by her chin.He knew exactly what she wanted so he gave it to her.He slowly enters her virgin ✨vagina✨. She let out screams and moans while he went in and out deeper and faster each time.With each scream and moan izzy digs her nails deeper into dracos back until he bleeds."Fuck i'm going to cum" izzy yelled out. draco ignored her because he know that she knew the rules.As the moans and screams fill the room draco finally lets izzy cum.She cums after a loud moan.After that draco pull a out and cums on her stomach.He wipes it off with with his fingers and puts it into izzys mouth.She sucks the cum off worried if she didn't he would keep fucking her.He laid next to her while breathing heavily.She wrapped her hands around him and laid her head on his chest.They cuddled till they tell asleep which was quickly.