the twins

As i walk into detention i see the twins.I figure that they just played another prank so i brushed it off.After 10 minutes i realized that the professor wasn't here yet but i also brushed that off.That was until I saw the twins staring at me.i laughed it off because they are weirdos anyways. I heard them whisper something but I didn't think anything of it(YOU A DUMBASS BITCH) after I heard them whisper something george pulled me onto his lap and fred kissed me.i was very shocked but i kissed back because it's fred fucking weasley! They pushed me onto The desk and laid me down. I already knew what was going to come so I let it happen. Fred kept kissing me and george got jealous so he pushed Fred aside and kissed me while George kissed me Fred took off my clothes hesitantly but I gave him the OK so he took them off. he went down and stared to lick my clit i moaned into me and George's kiss. George got jealous again and pushed Fred aside but fred pushed onto my knees . I knew what he wanted so I took off his pants and underwear. I started sucking his dick. George quickly took off his pants and shoved his dick and me thankfully I was already in doggy style position. I moaned while sucking fred's dick. after 10 minutes of sucking he finally came.He played with my hair and watched me get fucked by george.I let out a loud moan almost a scream and came.George pulled out and put his dick in my mouth then came.
THE END😃