♥️Chapter One: Cast Meetup♥️

"Here it is! The studio!" Gayeong said excited.

This would be her first k drama in a while. She received the lead female role, Ju Gyeong. Today was the day she would meet the rest of the cast.

As she walked in, the cold breeze of the fans flew in her face. Today was the day. She walked into the room, and saw many people gathered.

"More than I expected..." she whispered to herself quietly.

The drama was based off of the most popular WEBTOON, True Beauty featuring Female lead Ju Gyeong, Male lead Lee Su Ho, and second male lead Han Seo Jun.

"Hey guys! This is my first time in a while, please take care of me." She said in her cheerful, uplifting voice.

"Gayeong!!!!! I'm so excited to meet you!~" A young woman said. She will voice Su Ah, Ju Gyeongs friend.

"Oh, you are suprised aren't you? My name is Kang Min Ah! Call me Kang for short~" She said in her soft voice. She was definitely adorable.

Looking around, I wondered who would be the male lead, Lee Su Ho. There were 2 tall men, who were classmates.

"Have you seen Lee Su Ho? How do you say this...chu- cha euno? No-" "You mean Cha Eunwoo? That good looking Angel...He's over there!" The classmate pointed to the left.

I saw a tall, straight figure. His hair was dark brown and his eyes were the most beautiful shade of brown. He wore a grey shirt with a jacket, combined with light jeans with a chain hanging on it. Holy cow was he amazing. Blushing, I tried to introduce myself.

"Hello!" I said, in a warm voice. "I'm Moon Ga Yeong, you can call me Gayeong~ I'm the female lead! Looking forward to the show." His eye contact is so good, I get so nervous looking at his deep brown eyes.

"So your her, huh?" He said in a deep, cold voice. Gulp, he isn't as warm as he looked.

"Hello! My name is Cha Eunwoo~ I'm the male lead, please take care of me!" He said in the softest voice.

WOW! I swear he just sounded like a cold block of ice just now. Guess I was wrong.

"Wow! Looks like we are both leads. Good for us! FIGHTING!!" I said cheerfully. Why did I say that? I embarrass myself every day....

He laughed and looked at me. The eye contact again. Makes me so nervous, I want to explode!

"Good luck! Excited to work with you. Cya!!~" And as soon as that he walked off.

Wait- I'm the lead...so is he...this is a romance...SO WE ARE GONNA KISS???? I can't bare thinking about kissing him! He's on a whole other level than me. I guess I'll just meet new people, as nervous as I am right now.