♥️Chapter 5; Hes...♥️

"He's good I guess." I say in embarrassment.

Wow, she really has no BREAK! I mean, he does look cute! I'll admit (о'∀'о)

Even so, he's just another actor. I need to respect his boundaries. Even if I can't help it.

"Let's get out before people start suspecting anything." She said.

As we exit out of the bathroom, you can see all the actors reading their scripts and practicing.

"One of those guys will be yours!" She teased.

"Dont be ridiculous!" I said, laughing.

She's really something else, what can I say. I walk over to a seat with her, practicing some lines.

"How am I supposed to memorize this..." Min Ah says as she rests her cheek on her fist.

I feel bad. But she still looks so cute (о'∀'о)

"It won't be that hard! Just practice every day. Even repeat it while you eat!" I said.

We were both laughing and by the end of the day we memorized 2 pages.

I got a buzz on my phone and went to check it.

I got 2 messages! From Yoo Na!

"Meet me at the park after practice! Let's get something to eat."

IM SO EXCITED! Mostly because I haven't even seen her today. But also because I'm convinced of anybody would be my wife, it would be her ( ◠‿◠ )

I walk down the street, and I feel somebody tap on my shoulder.

"Hey, are you busy?" A soft voice said.

I turn around to see that it's EUNWOO! I guess he doesn't make me AS nervous any more...but still he's freaking cute!

"Oh sorry, I have to meet Yoo Ana at the park. Tomorrow?" I said, pointing to the park

"Alright then. Have fun!" He said, smiling at me.

"I will!" I said waving.

I sprinted quickly to the park. Thank goodness she's still here!

"Hey Yoo Na!" I say in a cheerful voice.

"Hello! How have you been?" She asks.

Ugh, shes so perfect. ٩(^‿^)۶

"I've been good. I feel brainwashed from all of the scripts I memorized." I said, laughing.

"Yup! Main leads do have a lot" she says. Her facial expression looks stressed.

"Hey, are you doing ok? Is it too much pressure?" I ask.

"No! It's fine, just so much work I guess." She says and rests her hand on her cheek.

"You know, you look so pretty." Yoo Na says.

"Do I?"