Chapter One

Wendy's P.O.V

"Ohayō minna!" I said as I entered the guild hall. It was 9:00 in the morning. it was a beautiful day. I had readjust the winds and predicted that something surprising was going to happen.

"Ohayō Wendy. The usual?" Mira asked with her normal, cheerful smile.

"Yes, please." I answered with a smile. I wondered what the surprising thing that was going to happen today was. Everything seemed normal, to me. Juvia was chasing Gray, Natsu was fighting Gray, and Erza was eating her strawberry cake.

"Ohayo." Romeo said.

"Oh, Romeo, you're not sick any more? Welcome back." Mira-chan said with a warm, welcoming voice.

I started to feel uneasy after Romeo started to walk over to he seat next to me. I'll tell you this, Romeo Conbolt was hot. not just hot, even hotter.

"Ohayō Wen-chan. What's up?" Romeo asked.

"Nothing much, how about you?" I replied. I was surprised at how normal I was speaking. I hadn't repeated myself at all. Maybe this was the surprising thing that was going to happen today.

"Eh. just waiting for something."

"Oh, what is it."

"N-Nothing really."

"Ok."

There was an odd silence between the two of us until Cana started to throw barrels at Evergreen because she was boasting about her wings.

"Aren't they gorgeous?" Boasted Evergreen.

"Shut up." Cana replied annoyed. She threw another barrel at her.

"Give it a rest, Cana!" Erza shouted from the bar to where Cana ws standing.

Romeo's P.O.V

Wendy. That's all I could think about. She was the cutest girl in all of Fairy Tail. No, in the whole world! That wasn't an exaggeration either. I sat next to her at the guild. She was eating off her special menu. All the Dragon Slayers had one. Wendy's was all purified air. I don't know how they keep it in a jar or how she can be refueled by just some special air but whatever.

"Wen-Chan, can you follow me for a sec?" I asked. It was hard to talk normally, but I think I pulled it off.

"Sure!" Wendy said with a smile and a head tilt.

I took her to the library at the back of the guild. No one is really down here much, so we had the room to ourselves. I was so nervous.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello there. I hope you like the first chapter of my Fairy Tail fanfiction. I do realixe i left you guys on a bit of a cliff hanger, don't worry I've already written some other chapters. Hopefully they will be up soon!

Peace out!

Bai!