Yuji 🌼

A boy name Itadori Yuji was always cheerful. He lost his parents when he was 3 years old due to a car accident. He was a unique child. He could talk, see and hear strange things that others cannot. Due to this specialties he was rejected by many realtives saying that he was a curse child. But someone was kind enough to take him in. Who was his grandpa. He started to lives with his grandpa in a village since then and was loves by the villagers because of his sweet smile. His grandpa knew he's unique but didn't say anythings or reject him.

(TIMESKIPS TO 7 YEARS OLD)

One evening, Yuji was playing at the backyard when he heard a crying sound. He follow the sound and found a little boy sitting there forehead on his knees. He went up and kneel down in front of him asking him what's wrong. The boy say that he was lost. Yuji then ask him where's his house nut the boy didnt reply. He stay quite. Yuji then sat besides him and trying to comfort him. But little did he know that the boy was not a human like him. He was trying to help but he heard his grandpa calling him. "YUJI! "He turn his head towards his grandpa. "Yuji what are you doing there? " "Im talking to someone, seems like he was lost" "Who? " his grandpa ask curiously. "Him"  he turn back to the boy but no one was there. "No one there. What are you talking about?  Let's go home now it's late already" Yuji didnt say anything he nod and follow his grandpa. He then turn his head back to make sure no one was there. But then he saw the previous boy was waving at him. Yuji was shock when he say the boy was floating. He didnt say anything since he know he could see something others cannot. He wave back and smile at him.

~♥~Thank you for reading. Sorry for the grammar and  vocab error. Hope yall enjoy as much as im writing this for yall. ~♥~