CHAPTER 1 ~Crash~

'Ready or not little sister, here I come.', said Sand in my mind. 'You'll never find me.' ,I thought. My brother chuckled in my head before retreating to look for me. I quickly jumped into the water and turned into a bird. I spotted a cave and saw something shiny. Descending skilfully, I landed in the water before Changing back to my natural wolf form and going into the cave.

I padded into the dim, damp, cool cave. My wolf eyes adjusting quickly. As they adjusted, I thought I saw a flash of movement. When I looked back, there was nothing to see. "I must be going crazy.", I told myself, shaking my head to clear my thoughts.

While I waited for my brother to find me, I explored a little. I trailed my long, blue tail against the wall of the cave, feeling the rough texture under my fur. Walking deeper into it, I looked up to see a pair of green eyes staring back at me. A bat. So that's what I had seen earlier.

I turned to go back to the front of the cave and heard the bat flutter away. Looking back, my eyes met green ones. A green eyes wolf stared back at me. "What's your name?", the wolf asked.

I blinked and said, "Burn. What's yours?"

The green eyes wolf took a step back and looked me up and down. When his eyes returned to mine, he had relaxed a bit. "My name is Crash."