•Oh wow.....School...•

Words
Thoughts
Author's notes.     

"The door creaked as she stepped into the dark abyss known as the attic. Every step she took felt like she was stepping into her end. As she approached the windows, she heard something or someone whispering her name...... y/n...y/n... y–"

"Y/N!!"

"AHHH! Mom, what's with the yelling?!"

"Stop reading while I'm talking."

"*Sigh* okay."
"As I was saying... We're here~"

"By here do you mean hell?"

"NO! At the new school."

So we ARE in hell.

"Come on, we have to find your principal and get your uniform and schedule."

As you get out of the car you decide to take a good look at your new school. (Here's a pic of the school cause I'm too lazy to actually start describing a whole dang building)

 (Here's a pic of the school cause I'm too lazy to actually start describing a whole dang building)

It actually makes me wanna go inside.
BUT THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT!!!

After observing the school, you and your mother decided to go inside. The halls were empty so that must've meant the students were in class.

You both head to principal's office (which of course took some time).
Just as you entered the room you were greeted by petite girl with red hair, glasses, a pink scarf and a cute little mole under her left eye. She didn't where the jacket the school provided, instead she wore a green swea-

Hold up are those lip piercings?!

"H-hi, you must be Mrs and Miss/Mr l/n, I'm penny and the principal will be with you shortly."

Well that DEFINITELY didn't sound rehearsed.

"Oh thank you."

A few minutes later, a tall man with gray on the sides of his dark hair came in through the door. His suit was a shiny black with a silver clip on his tie. He was definitely handsome.

Your mother sure thought so.

"Oh hello there, you must be Mrs l/n, I'm principal Preston.", He said as reached out to shake your mother's hands.

"A-ah h-hi I'm y/n, I mean that's y/n, I'm their..um....MOTHER! yes I'm their mother."

It was pretty clear that your mother was already smitten with the man and she was probably waiting for him to laugh at her for her stuttering but the man only chuckled in amusement.

"Well I'm guessing you two came here to see me to please follow me to my office."

Then he led you two to a door you didn't even notice before now.

As you both took your seats opposite the man he started to speak.

He started to talk to your mom about the uniforms and tuition and stuff but you raised your hand.

"Yes y/n?"

"Um sorry if I'm being rude sir but why did you name the school after yourself?"

"Y/N!"

"It's okay Mrs l/n, to answer your question y/n my great grandfather actually founded the school and named it after my grandfather Preston but afterwards my  grandfather decided to change our previous last name a after having my father Preston."

Well that's a lot of information.

"Oh okay"

"Good, now that's aside...miss/mr y/n..
.
.
.
.
.
Welcome to Preston Academy."

527 words~
~Mitch.