ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Run...Run...Run...Now stop.

That's all I could think and focus on when in this situation. I'm being hunted, and I have no advantages in this situation. My breath was heavy, and coming out in sharp, deep breaths. I place my hand out leaning against the tree I stopped beside. Doing this mainly to steady myself, and take a slight break to catch my breath. I'd gotten myself into quite the predicament. And I knew I was going to get a good chewing out once I got back to the guild. If I lived long enough, that is. My waist had a tourniquet wrapped around it, the blood getting darker and darker by the minute behind the ripped piece of dress I'd took from my outfit. Hopefully, it would save my life if I managed to not get captured, or brought down.

Suddenly, I felt myself doubling over, having been struck in the back. Now there was something or someone laying against my back. I flipped quickly, kicking at the thing that ended up being something annoyingly familiar away.

"Watch it idiot!" The individual yelled, taking a stand looking me over before pulling me up to lean against her. 

"Tch- I didn't need any of your help, "I stated scoffing at the girl, basically laying on her while standing. The loss of blood was now affecting my balance, and I couldn't stand on my own. "Now get lost Ivery Kate..."

Ivery rolled her eyes rolling her shoulders a bit, while holding my shoulder to keep me balanced, pushing me from her chest so that I wasn't laying on her. "You obviously need help idiot, you're halfway bleeding out. I told you, not to go into enemies territory! And look at what you did! At least you lead them away from the guild's hideout. You're not a complete dunce I suppose." The girl then let out her large bird wings, the wings of a turkey.

"No way in hell am I letting you fly me back- You just tackled me down- accident or not your landing skills are appalling-" I said ridiculing the annoying yet beautiful ginger headed girl.

"You have no choice in this Veruca," She said to me with the most venom in her voice that I had ever remotely heard her use. The girl grabbed my arms wrapped them around her shoulders, positioned me to the middle of her back and began running before she took off. She dipped a bit at first, and I thought she would fall because of the new weight. But after a second of almost dying, she got used to what she was doing, and flew off with the hard, powerful strokes of her wings. Unlike an actual turkey, Ivery could stay in the air a bit longer since she weighed hardly one hundred pounds.

But every time she saw an enemy she'd land and hideout with me in a tree, that way she didn't start falling due to the new weight her wings weren't used or made to carry in the air.

But within twenty minutes or so, we'd made it back to the guild hideout without being caught again. And I knew that I was going to be in the most trouble I'd been in a long time.