Chapter - 2

Thank you all for your support and encouraging comments ..
So here is the 2nd chapter ..

Chapter 2 : WILL FACE EVERYTHING WITH YOU .

Scene 1
KS came near billu and says something in his ear so that no one can hear them .
Billu :” samjh gaya KM .”
KS:” Dekho bille hmare pas time nahi h , isse phle Ki Genda Kuch bhi kare hmein uske plan ko flop karna hi h ...
MS aur Anu bhaiya Ki jindagi  khatre me h , Ye tum apne tota, Ullu, gadhe , Ghodo ko bolo aur hmara plan unhe bhi bata Do ..
Hmein scientists ko bhi pakadna h aur genda ka plan bhi flop karna h .”
She then came to cc , ps and ss ..
KS :” Pushpa ji aap   Jayiye  aur genda se kaun kaun jail me Milne aata h iski report lake dein Hmein  ..”
She then move to cc :”Cheeta HM Ki ammi aur Chachi ji  Se kaho Ki  Hmare MPT ke members alawa kisi bhi stranger ke liye ghar ka darwaja na khole .. Har jaruri saman unhe tum Dekar aa jana.”
She move to Ss:”aur Santu tum Anu bhaiya aur MS Ki location hmko batate rho .”
Scene shift
HM was on her way to headquarters ..
Hm was lost in thoughts
Till now she hadn’t reflected the pain, her feelings and how much broken she is .
She always dreamt that her man will never hurt or betray her.
Even she don’t know how and when she was in deeply and madly in love with Anubhav Singh .
How they met !
How he convinced the Groom to gave his horse and took her to the place .
How he came again and cutely request her to pray for him.
How he convinced boondi singh and Then gave his toy  and his heart to her to take care of it .
“Bas lagta hai Ki milte rahenge “ made her confuse about the man but soon she get to know that he is the new Dsp of Lucknow .
He resolved the personal issues of her and KS.
Slowly made his place in her heart and when she was so happy and getting all the happiness of her life , She get to know about his mission and His true motive revealed..
Till now she hadn’t forgive him ..
Her heart still beat for him ..
Her eyes just want to see him
He had call her to meet in headquarters but why?
Now what  he wants from me ?

Here in Headquarters
Dsp Anubhav Singh was restless .
Why he is only thinking of Haseena Malik ? The first meeting , her thank you !
How beautiful she was looking when she visited her place for the coffee date
Her smile, Their hug
It never happened with him before .
It was necessary for mission and even he is sorry for it .
ANUBHAV POV
“ WHY ARE YOU DWELLING IN MY THOUGHTS?
I M NOT LIKE THIS ..
I DON’T THINK OF ANYONE
I ONLY CARE FOR MY DUTY AND MY MOTHER..
NO PLACE OF STUPID EMOTIONS OR THOUGHTS..
BETTER I APOLOGISE AND THEN CONCENTRATE IN MY WORK.
WILL SHE FORGIVE ME ?

WHAT I DID TO HER IS NOT ACCEPTABLE..
NO! NO! ANUBHAV SINGH SHE IS INTELLIGENT AND MATURE SHE WILL UNDERSTAND..
I SHOULD CALL HER SOMEWHERE ELSE ...”
He texted her to meet on a highway road ..
“HASEENA JI PLZ COME TO THE STATE HIGHWAY AS ITS  VERY IMPORTANT AND CONFIDENTIAL.”

She reads the message and thinks :” Strange !

“ I don’t want to meet him alone  or face him ?
But I have to Follow his order ..”

She move his jeep to the highway.

Scene shift to KS.
She got a shocking message and only one thing came out of her mouth :”ANU BHAIYA!!”
KS call Ss and said:” Where are Anu bhaiya ?”

Ss:” Madam he is going towards Highway and it’s strange that even HM is going there .”
KS:” OK . Keep updating me Santu ..
Moving to billu :” billa jaldi baitho Bike Pr hmein turant Kahin jana h (on call) santu tum CC ko inform kro ki Highway ke around police forces ko bheje.
Hum aapko Kuch nahj hone denge anu bhaiya ..”

Scene shift to HM & AS..
Both came out of their jeeps ..
HM :” Jai Hind sir .”
AS:” Jai hind haseena ji .”
HM :” kahiye sir kyun bulaya aapne hmein yaha.”
AS:” asal me hmein Aapse Do jaruri baat krni hai.
Ek as DSP Anubhav Singh  to SHO Haseena Malik aur Ek As Anubhav singh to Haseena Malik .
Haseena ji sources ke according Abhi is waqt hum dono Ke Sath Sath pure MPT team Ki jaan ko khatra h .
Hum Pr constantly nazar rakhi ja rahi h .
KS ne apni sooch bujh se Hmare parivar walo Ki jindagi to bacha li h Pr hmein yakeen h Ki Aaj wo hum Pr hamla jarur karenge ..
Isliye humne apko bullet proof ko pehen kr hi yaha thane se prasthaan karne ko kaha tha.
( FLASHBACK SHOW HOW HE TEXT HM FROM AMMA JI PHONE).
Apne Durbhash se Call ya msg Pr hum apko nahi bol skte the Isliye apko  humne Amma ji ke Durbhash se apko sandesh bheja .
Abhi tk ya Nahi malum Ki kya ye Log genda se jude h ya nahi par itna jarur h Ki ye hmare Pran lena chahte h.
Aur Isliye hum chahte h Ki ye hmare pran lein.
Aap Hmara plan suniye ..”
He tell her his plan
HM:” sir apka plan bohot accha h Pr hmare dimag me bhi Ek plan h ..
Jisse hum sbko Ek Sath pakad sakte h
Isliye hum KS ko bhi yahan saath nahi laye
Hum jante h wo apko ya muje Kuch hone nahi dengi .”
AS:” to batayiye kya Socha h aapne ?”
HM tell him ..
He was impressed.
AS:” adbhoot haseena ji .
Aapke ucch adhikari hone ke naate hmein aap Pr garv h.
Aur ek aur baat haseena ji  Hum aapse  Kuch Kehna chahte hain pr Dsp sir nahi balki Anubhav singh ban kr..
Haseena ji humne Aapke Sath jo bhi kia uske liye hmein maaf kr dijiye .
(He fold his hand ).
Hum sharminda h  aur aap jo chahe wo saza hmein de....”
Before he complete
A bullet hit his arm ..
HM was shocked .
HM:” sir!!!!!.”
AS was shocked too but he immediately pull haseena towards him and both hide beside jeep...
HM Was in tears.
HM:” sir apke hath se khoon beh raha h .. before she could complete
As  interrupt her
AS:” hmein sirf goli chu kar gayi h .
Aap SHO hai haseena ji
Apko kamzor nahi hona h .
Plan Pr kaam krte hain haseena ji..
Hmein jungle Ki taraf bhagna Hoga ..
Make sure Ki isse phle wo hum Pr goli chalaye hum tez raftaar se jungle me Pravesh kar jaye ..”
HM :” hum bhi Whi khne wale the sir Pr usse phle aap Kuch bandh lijiye ..”
She take out her handkerchief and tie on his arm .”
Anuseena bgm plays..
Both share an eyelock ..
She then grab his hand and both run towards jungle ..
Both run very fast and hide behind a tree ...
He was somewhere hugging her ..
She could have feel his warmth ...
She stare him.
He look behind to find the Person but her eyes was only fix on him ..