Levi x Reader Pt 3

Levi kind of just stood there in shock for what felt like a year but in reality, it was only three seconds. "What the hell are you talking about." He demanded as you turned around and started walking away.

You didn't have to deal with this. You could do better. "Y/N don't walk away from me." He snapped as he grabbed your elbow, forcing you to halt. Your patience was wearing thin. You didn't know how long you could just stand there without resorting to violence.

"Let me go." You said lowly making him inhale sharply, his eyebrows furrowing. You never spoke to him like that, your voice held so much malice.

"Y/N what's wro-" he didn't get to finish his sentence because you reeled your arm back and punched him in the face. His grip lessened and he took a few steps back due to the power held behind the blow. His nose was bleeding and his bottom lip looked busted.

"We're over." You stated calmly as you turned your back to him and kept walking, ignoring the shocked looks of the cadets around you. As soon as you were outside and a little bit away from the Hq, you let your tears fall.

Sobs racked your body as you slowly suck to you knees, your face in your hands. He was all you had left. Now you were alone again. Betrayed by someone you trusted. Again.

Now you had to pick yourself up all alone. Again. You didn't have a shoulder to cry on anymore. You had to bottle all your emotions up.

You knew Levi wouldn't accept this break up so easily. He was bound to try and find you, but you didn't wanna be found.

You didn't wanna go back.

So you didn't.

[ci] ———————————————

Sooooooo. I'm here.

We both know you enjoy being graced with the magnificence that is my presence.

Any requests. I might double update..or tripple update.

Requests h e r e >