SKIRT

💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖

TAEHYUNG'S P. O. V.

I woke up with a terrible migrane as I pinched my temples and let out a low groan.

I trying sitting up and fortunately, I didn't felt any pain on my wrist and ankles. Even the mattress was soft.... Wait...

Where am I?

I looked around and noticed a modern room around me

I looked around and noticed a modern room around me. I was about to stand up when the room's door opened.

"Good morning Princess~"

"What do you want"

"A thank you would be great you know"

"Thank you my ass"

"sure"

Jungkook said coming towards the bed as my eyes widened. He smirked as he climbed on the bed while I scooted towards the head board.

"L-look. S-stay right there"

"What happened to my confident baby now huh?"

He said as I kept quite. I felt a cold object on my bare leg as my eyes widened and I looked under the blanket.

Who the hell made me wear these shorts?

"Don't worry babe. I changed your clothes myself since no one else can touch you"

I blushed at his comment and was about to push him off when he pinned my wrists above my head.

"LEAVE ME"

"Why don't you like when I touch you?"

He said moving the palm of his hands on the warm skin of my bare leg as I shivered slightly.

"d-dont touch m-me"

"Your saying this after I helped your unconcious little body to get cleaned up?"

He said, his voice dripping low as my eyes widened. And I was sure my cheeks would've been crimson red by now.

"When I picked your delicate body with my own arms and took you towards the shower room myself ?"