『𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 』

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

 ┌──────   ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆   ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

the next day

☆゚."jake?"

"oh jakey you're finally awake!" sunghoon exclaimed, tightly wrapped his arms around the sleepy male.

"what?" jake muttered.

"the doctors said i couldn't come in yet but I just had to see if you were okay." the worried younger explained as small tears ran down his face.

"sunghoon..." jake began, cupping the said boy's face. he gazed at the sniffling male's eyes as he wiped the tears that fell down his face

"i'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner..."

"i was just scared. scared you'll leave me like the others..."

"but you didn't, and i love you for that and much more." jake gazed at the taken-back male before cutting off the space between them with a kiss.

"i love you too." sunghoon replied, surprised to see the older start to cry.

"thank you sunghoon." he mumbled, sunghoon pulled the crying boy into a tight hug.

─── ・ 。゚☆: * . ───

jake peered at the bright night sky he saw through his bedroom window, excluding the loud snores of his boyfriend, it was a pretty quiet.

he felt a sharp pain in the side of his head. he stared at the machine across him.

one by one the small beeps slowed down, panicking, sunghoon tighten his hold on the lightheaded male.

jake gave the boy one last smile before passing out again.

the last thing he heard was the rushing of frantic nurses and his boyfriend breaking down before closing his eyes for the last time ever.

sunghoon screamed for the male as he felt the older's breathing halt to a stop. he felt the small note the dying male had inside his palm.

he felt his eyes brim with tears as he read the small note from his beloved boyfriend.

no matter what happens. i just hope you'll stay happy forever.

even if it's not with me.

because you deserve to be happy sunghoon~ ☆゚.

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙~