Untitled Part 1

My life is pretty simple. Or at least was pretty simple until I found out what I was... But I’m going to start with the very first beginning. My name is Lexi, well actually is Alexandra Grey but that’s a horrible name, to long for my taste, besides there are too many Alexandras’ but not that many lexis... Anyway, I live in New Orleans with my dad, my stepmother and my little half brother. They’re cool I guess. My dad married Candace and them Caleb was born. And BAM! We are one big happy family!

 Caleb and I... We have a weird relationship. He's my little brother and no meather what he'll always be so... But we are way to diferent besides my blond hair; blue eyes and his brown hair; hazelnut eyes. Okay. I'm just gonna put it out there. I suck at lying. I hate it, I'm not good at it... And most of all: Lies aren't fear. And I hate what is not fear, it annoys the crap out of me.

A thing you need to know about me is that I keep changing schools every year. At some point I always end up by being expel some how... Actually I do know how. Teachers don’t usually like me a lot because I’m the kind of fourteen years old that hates injustice and always speaks the truth no meather what. And I mean this literally. But that’s not the reason why. So the first time I got expel I was in third grade and I was fighting with this guy because he was beating a little girl and I step in. Literally. I step into a reasonably high wall and the guy tried to do the same thing. The only problem was that I was much faster and artfully then he and he felt down. So after two broken arms and a dislocated leg the kid decided to blame it on me. So BAM! Expel! Them in fourth grade a girl was making fun of me ‘cause of my dyslexia and DHD and she really got into my nerves, so I just yelled: ‘ go to hell you devil-lish ignorant!’ and pushed her. She was too close to the stairs so she felt down. I didn’t push her with that much straight, besides she was taller older and fatter than me. I’m not even the Catholics type but it just came out like that ‘go to hell, you devil-ish ignorant’. That was the little problem: I wasn't Catholics, but, the bloody school was heck catholics... So even I saw that one coming And yes I admit. That was a pretty lame insult. But what can you do... I was really upset.

And this has been my life until now. School to school... Somehow my dad doesn’t mind that much because he understands me and he knows that’s not my fault. And Candace, well Candace is a different story... She’s always supportive and when she isn’t, she never says a word. I think it’s because she wants to be in my life but she doesn’t want to me do think that she is trying to steal my mothers’ part. This is something that I don’t really care about. Honestly I think she was hooker or something but my dad never talks about it. But every time I say this out loud he acts all angry.

So this terrible day started as being as actually being a good day. I was helping Caleb studding for his mythology test. A school that has a subject called mythology looks like a good school but it isn’t. So I was trying to help him but that was a little harsh because my knowledge about that area is greatly reduced, but for some special reason my dad and Candace make me study with him.

At some point we just gave up. And that point was when we confused Athena with Artemis and Hermes with Hades... Then we went to school and split up. He went to his friend and I went to mines, which obviously means I went to my only friend that understood me: Christina.

‘Hey! t's up?’ 

‘I’m great. Living the dream baby.’ she responds unenthusiastic ‘what are still doing here?’

‘Uhhh... I’m still a student here darling’

‘Oh that’s right! I forgot.’ She said ironic ‘The principal issued a statement saying that the student No. 1689 was grounded. That’s you, darling. And that he should present for kitchen duty after classes. This means you’re screw. What have you done this time?’