Chocolates

One-Shot
"Chocolates"

The day before Valentine's, is the most important occasion. Every girl in Konoha, gathers together to make their chocolates with care and love. Chocolates are pure. It's not about how it taste or how good it looks but it's the feelings that matter.

"Hinata, what kind of chocolates are you making.?" Hinata turned to see Sakura standing with a dashing smile.

"I'm not sure, but I'm thinking of making Milk Chocolate," Hinata answered thoughtfully.

"Well at least you've decided on something. I have no clue on what to make. I don't even know if Sasuke is going to be in the village. He hasn't come back from his mission," Sakura said with a sad expression. She has been crossing her fingers all day, hoping that Sasuke will return.

"Don't worry Sakura. No matter what kinds of chocolates, no matter the distance, everything will turn out alright." Hinata offered her a smile of kindness and care.

"Just like Hinata said, Sakura. Don't worry," Ino laid her hand on Sakura's shoulder, trying to comfort her dear friend. Tenten, who stood not to far from Ino, nodded with agreement.

Sakura accepted her friends kindness. She felt happy to hear such encouraging words and felt her heart pounding, on the hope on seeing Sasuke.

"Alright girls, even if we have to work all night. We'll make our chocolates as good as they could come." Sakura yelled out with excitement.

"Yeah.!!" All the girls yelled out in unison.

*Next Day, Valentine's*

The air was cool, the sky was covered with many clouds. Sweet aromas, filled the open air. Roses illuminated throughout the town. Happy couples walked hand in hand.

It was finally the day where love is in the air. Hinata closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She has watched all the girls hand in their love or friendship chocolates. She was the only one left that hasn't given her's. Naruto was not to far from her reach, but she was to nervous to give it to him. She trailed after him as he walked away, yet even when he's alone. Hinata felt her heart pumping wildly. She stood there thinking and gathered as much courage as she can. Her head turned, only to see Naruto face to face.

"N- Naruto-kun," her heart began to pump even more. She felt very flustered and without thinking, she shoved the chocolates towards him, "These are for you, please accept them."

Naruto couldn't help but smirk. He loved to see Hinata all nervous and flustered. Her reactions are to cute to behold. Even when they started dating, he loves the effect he has on her. He leaned down until his forehead was against hers. Her breathing matched along with his. His hand came up to caress her cheek, lovingly.

"Thank you, Hinata." He kissed her nose, causing Hinata to blush madly.

Naruto took out a bouquet of red roses, which he was hiding behind his back, "Happy Valentine's Day."

Hinata became so overjoyed, her eyes sparkled with love and admiration. She reached out to grab the bouquet of roses, "Thank you, Naruto-kun. Happy Valentine's Day."

Happy Valentine's Day.!! Hope you like it. This is also the entry for the Valentine's Day Contest Competition Fanfic.