Chapter 5

"Suvarna ji, where is Kartik? He didn't come with you all?" Akshara asked

"Nahi Akshara ji! He has some meeting, and it seems that he will have to go to delhi, for another important meeting!" Suvarna said

What both of them didn't notice was that Naira was hearing their conversation.

"Kya? Kartik? Why is he going?" Naira thought.

After all that was happening, she just couldn't stop thinking about Kartik. All the tomes they spent together, every time when he saved her, took care of her, and all the other times, had been so memorable for her.

"I love you Naira, I love you so much!" His words kept ringing in her mind.

"Do I love him?" She said absent mindedly. Brushing off her thoughts, she went downstairs.

"Mishti, did you talk to your bff? Where is he?" Naira asked.

"Aap bff ko miss kar rahi hai na?" Mishti asked.

"He is not answering my call, and I am really worried for him!" Naira whispered.

"Di, I don't know where is bff, he is not answering anyone's calls!" Mishti said and went from there.

Naira without wasting a single moment walked out, to meet Kartik, hoping to find him in his office.

"Can I meet Kartik?" She asked one of the employees as soon as she entered.

"Kartik sir, is not in the office ma'am!" Naira felt like a heart skipped a beat, she was really worried for him.

"Do you know where has he gone?" She asked

"Sir just said that he has some important work, so he needs to go there!" He replied and Naira came out of the office.

"Yeh sab jo bhi ho raha hai, it's because of you Naira! If something happens to Kartik, I will never be able to forgive myself. Where are you Kartik? Kahan dhundoo tumhe? Wherever you are, please come back Kartik, please!" Naira said as she drove her car.

"Akshara, where did Naira go? She is not there at home!" Devyani asked

"Kya? Tomorrow is the marriage, and where did she go now? There is so much work here and she didn't inform anyone also!" Akshara said

"Maami, don't worry Naira will come back!" Gayu said and Akshara nodded.

"I just hope everything goes according to the plan! I just hope Naira finds Rishabh, and then everything will be fine!" Gayu thought.

Naira reached near some construction site. She got down from her car.

"Kartik kahan ho tum? I have looked for you everywhere! Please waapis aajao! I request you, Kartik! I love you Kartik, come back please!" Naira cried.

"Tomorrow finally! Our mission will be completed!" She heard someone's voice.

"Why do I feel like I have heard this voice before?" She said and walked towards the place where she heard.

"What about Naira Rishabh?" A girl asked

"Naira, she is just a innocent girl! She would never get to know that I am only marrying her for money and nothing more, I aways loved you, and no one else! Once I get everything that I wanted, I will leave her!" Rishabh laughed.

Naira was shocked to see all this! She couldn't believe all this to be true. She got angry and took a step forward to go to him but till then she saw Kartik there.

He hit him hardly and held him by his collar.

"How dare you Rishabh? Huh? How can you even think of hurting my Naira? What do you think of yourself huh? Just for money you fell so low?!" Kartik punched him hardly.

"Ka-Kartik listen to me..."

"What is left to listen huh? I have been noticing all this since days. On the day you came to meet Naira first, that day you were talking to your girlfriend on cal, and I heard your conversation, then in the hotel, when you bought Naira for dinner, at that time too! Remember one thing Rishabh, you can't hurt my Naira until I am there, and don't even think of going near her!" Kartik shouted. Till then the  police came and stopped the fight.

They took Rishabh with them. Only Kartik and Naira were left there. Naira came out and hugged Kartik, and cried her heart out.

He was shocked at first, but wrapped his arms slowly around her.

"Come, I will drop you home!" Kartik said and broke the hug. He turned to leave.

"I love you Kartik!" Naira screamed and Kartik stopped in his tracks.

"Yes Kartik! I was really wrong all this time. I didn't realise how much I loved you. The thought of you being away from me, it kept scaring me. I couldn't stop thinking about you. Main galat thi Kartik! Main samjh hi nahi payi ki main bhi tumse pyaar karti hoon. I didn't want to hurt you Kartik, but I know I did! And I am really sorry for that Kartik! But, this sherni loves her mendak, with her entire heart and forever. This sherni only belongs to her mendak! I love you Kartik, I love you so much!"  Naira said as tears rolled down her cheeks, and Kartik turned and looked at her.

Naira hugged him. He stood there still. After breaking the hug, Naira looked at him.

"Naraaz ho mujhse? Agar ghussa ho, toh ghussa karo mujh par Kartik, lekin aise chup mat baitho! Please I can't see you like this." Naira said.

"You also know, I can't be upset with you for long. I love you Naira, I really do!" Kartik said and hugged her. Both of them smiled.

Then Kartik dropped Naira home and went back to his home.

The next day

It was the day of the marriage, and Naira had kept trying to tell everyone about last night, but everytime something or the other kept happening, and she couldn't tell.

"Naira, I know what you're thinking! But don't worry, Kartik will take care of that, you trust him na!" Gayu said as she was helping Naira get ready.

"Di aapko pata hai?" Naira asked

"Haa, so now just get ready, and don't worry, Kartik told that he will tell everyone!" She said

"But everyone will get so worried and tensed!"

"Kartik will manage all that! Just get ready, it's going to be a very important day for you!" Gayu said and went downstairs

The wedding started in some time, and they were waiting for the groom, while Naira was waiting for Kartik to come and tell everyone. But till then the groom itself came, making Naira shocked.

They started with the rituals and completed the wedding. Naira was still shocked as to how Rishabh had come, and where Kartik was.

"Yeh kya ho raha hai bhagwaan ji!" Naira thought.

"Congratulations my wife, and welcome to my life, and heart!" She heard and snapped her head towards the groom.

"Kartik?" She said smiling

"Where is Kartik?" Everyone asked and looked behind if he had come.

"Yahan!" He removed his sehra, making everyone shocked.

"Kartik? Tum yahaan ho toh where is Rishabh?" Akshara asked

"He won't come!" Kartik and Naira said together.

"What? Why?" They both then explained everything to them.

"Kartik, thank you so much! And I am so happy for both of you! Always stay happy, and congratulations!" Akshara and Suvarna said smiling.

"I love you Naira!"

"I love you more Kartik!" Naira said and they both hugged each other, while the families clapped and then congratulated them.

Hey guys! How are you all?

This is the end to this FS, I hope you enjoyed reading it!

Thank you so much for reading, and supporting me throughout❤️

Don't forget to comment and vote