A Green Clad Soul

Link's POV

Link looked down the the ground an kicked a rock. It had been years since he had saved Princess Zelda, and he missed her. Ganon had ruined everything when he took her, and now he had caught word that she had been taken again.

Now laying in the long, lush grass, he stared at the sky, wondering where his princess might be now.

Hmmmmm....If Ganon really has her I can save her and finally make my move. He got up, drawing his sword.

"Time to cut some grass and get some rupees!" He exclaimed. He slashed away, getting into a fine groove, humming a tune. He collected the rupees from the freshly cut grass, smiling.

"Ooooh it's great being back in work!"

As he finished with cutting the grass, he waved "goodbye" to the landowner and left 100 rupees richer. he couldn't help but think of the Princess again, hoping to the Gods that the rumours weren't true. Anxiously he went to Castletown to prove the rumors.

Once arriving at Castletown, he went to the red, wiggling mail box to see if there were any real news of Zelda's kidnapping. He got his letter and opened it:

"My Dearest Link,

Ganon has taken me and told me that I should write you. I can't tell you where I am, or when I'll be back, nor can I guarantee my safety. I really hope you get this.... Tell your grandmother and sister I said 'hi'.

P.S.
Remember where I was last time we spoke.

Sincerely,
The Twilight Princess, Zelda"

Link folded the letter solemnly and put it in his pocket. The rumors were true... She really is gone again. He wondered where they had met last. He stood for a moment, still unable to recall the last time they spoke and walked on. He looked at the ground, strolling along the dirt path leading to his small home.

-----------------------------
HEY GUYS!!

Thank you for reading the first chapter!
We hope you wonderful humans really like it!
Anywhoo, We hope you have the most wonderful days!

Read and vote <3

:) live long and prosperous (:

@XX_MOE_XX and @LordoftheBooks