Seperated

~~~~~~~~~~Mitch's POV~~~~~~~~
"Preston!" Rob yelled. Oh my god. He he was just lying there. Motionless with a sword through his chest. "Preston no please don't die" Rob said crying. "We Need to find Seto he is the only one that can fix this" I said. Rob stood up. "ok you go find him ill stay here and try to keep him alive" he said. i nodded and went running out of the cave.
~~~~~~~~~~~Rob's POV~~~~~~~
Wow. all this happened so fast. me and Mitch where looking for a cave for some iron and diamonds and we found this. I knew how to keep him alive for a bit though. I ran over to a infinite water source and scrolled through my inventory and placed down a brewing stand and tryed to brew a potion of healing but it..... Well i made a potion of poison. i didn't even notice. I quickly made it a splash because i still didn't know it was a potion of poison and was about to throw it down when I felt a strange purple orb hit me in the chest. it didn't really hurt but it kinda stung. then i saw Seto "WHAT THE NOTCH ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!!!" "MITCH CAME AND GOT ME AND YOU'RE DOING THIS!!!!! TRYING TO KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!" I didn't know what he meant until i looked at the potion closely. "oh. oops" i said "can you just heal him? please?" I said "Fine"Seto agreed. He summoned a purple orb as i watched in awe as it started slowly dissolving into his body. then i heard a sound turned around and saw Derp. i knew it was going to be bad. then Seto whispered into my ear saying "don't worry i know a spell to get the real Ssundee out" with that he summoned a green orb that he then shot at Derp. i was happy for about 1 tick, until i noticed that nothing happened. "foolish kids." with that he grabbed a pick and slammed it into the ground witch made 2 things come out of the ground. They looked like iron golems but they where black with some purple implants. "If you want to know where Ssundee is you will have to read this book" he screamed. with that he pulled out a chest and placed it down then threw the book in there. then i thought and gasped. Was he separated?
Hope you doods enjoyed new chapter tomorrow on family day SEE YOU DOODS LATER FOLLOW AND VOTE BYEEEEEEEEEEEE