τρία||three

•ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ•

WAKING up to the smell of something burning, is not the way Kiara wanted to start her Saturday morning. And seeing as the smoke has set off the fire alarms within the Richards household, everyone else has been woken up too. So by the time the young adult reaches the source of the burning smell, she's not surprised to see the rest of her family there. After the fire is extinguished, and the burnt pancakes are thrown out probably, a guilty looking Ivanna stands off to side.

"Good morning?" The youngest Richards waves awkwardly, her statement coming out more like a question. And at first, nobody says anything. Then the house begins to fill with laughter, and it's so full of joy and adoration for the youngest, that she can't help but join in.

"So," Erin Richards' voice causes the laughter to slowly die down. "Who wants breakfast?"

A chorus of excited "me's" are heard, before laughter is filling the large house once more. So together the happy family makes breakfast properly, jokes and food fights included. The large table is filled with biscuits and gravy, sausage patties, scrambled eggs, and an assortment of juices. And as the Richards family sits down to enjoy their food, they can't help but enjoy their family bonding.

THE CULLENS have never seen the Richards' so excited before. When they arrive to spend some time with the family, they see the family all sprawled out across the floor. A game of 'Twister' had been started, and every single member of the smaller family have ended up piled on top of each other.

Elliot looks up when the Cullens enter. The boy becomes distracted just long enough to lose his balance, and he topples over on top of Kiara. The brunette girl knocks Erin into their younger sister, causing them all to fall over. Cristin Richards wins.

"Yes!" A shout of victory is heard, before the matriarch is seen dancing happily around her family. The Cullens laugh as the rest of the Richards family groans, pouting at their loss.

"No fair! Elliot you oaf, you made us lose!" Ivanna protests, shoving her brother off her sister and onto the floor.

"It's not my fault, Kiara's arm was in the way."

"Hey!" Kiara tackles her brother, wrestling him down onto the floor. She begins to tickle above his shoulders as Elliot laughs hysterically, scrunching his shoulders up in an attempt to stop her.

"Ah! I take it back, it's my fault. It take it back!" Kiara smirks in triumph, before plopping down next to her brother with a huge grin. The Cullens smile at the siblings, watching as they all have more family bonding time.