Chapter 6: Rising Up

Dave woke up to the newly-installed alarm going off. Dave shot up out of bed and asked "What?"

"City status report: Destroyed. Cause: Demonic Fire" The alarm said.

"Ugh. Really Syntax?" Dave said as he started to suit up, and ran out to the city. He saw James the News Reporter from last time. "Hey, James!"

"Officials say that the city was dest-huh?" James said as he looked back to where he heard Lightspeed. "Oh! Hello, Lightspeed! Why are you here?"

"Just saw you over here and came to ask if you know which way Syntax went?" Lightspeed asked.

"Syntax?" James asked, confused.

"Oh, Uh, He looks like this," Lightspeed said, running home and grabbing a picture of Syntax for James.

"Was he surrounded in blood-red fire, tearing through the city?" James asked.

"Yeah."

"Oh, well, he went that way." James said pointing down the street, toward the destruction.

"Thanks. I need to go calm him down. Something probably ticked him off."

"Does this happen every time he gets mad?"

"Yup. Usually I'm able to calm him down before he goes on a rampage." Lightspeed said, zooming off toward the destruction.

Lightspeed ran around looking for Syntax before finding him heading toward the next city.

"Hey bro!" Lightspeed said as he was running next to Syntax as he was barreling towards the next city at 500 thousand miles an hour.

"What do you want?" Syntax said, not even glancing at Lightspeed

Lightspeed noticed Syntax looked a bit different. The most notable change was he had a black beanie on. "Nice beanie, bro."

"Hm." Syntax said, still not even glancing at Lightspeed.

Lightspeed noticed they were getting closer to the city, and decided to go ahead of Syntax and stop him in Lightspeed's Infinite form.

Syntax stopped and got ready to fight Lightspeed. Lightspeed got ready as well. Syntax charged forward and uppercutted Lightspeed with the force of 20 black holes, breaking Lightspeed's jaw, even though Infinite Lightspeed is supposed to be invincible. Lightspeed fell to the ground, and went Hyper Infinite. Syntax remembered this form from the last battle they had, and went Stage 1. Syntax then somehow managed to kick Lightspeed so hard, that the air inside the lightning outline somehow shattered, almost killing Lightspeed.

Syntax stood there and started toward the other city. Meanwhile, Lightspeed's eyes flashed open and he started hovering, lightning crackling from his body to the ground ferociously. A massive explosion made of lightning emitted from Lightspeed's body as he went into a new form. God Lightspeed. God Lightspeed's head and right half of his body stayed Hyper Infinite, while the left half of his body was made up of the same blue plasma as Infinite lightspeed. Down the center of God Lightspeed's chest was a crack that was a black hole.

By then, Syntax was so close to the next city, and God Lightspeed managed to catch up to Syntax and uppercut him to the moon all within a nanosecond. God Lightspeed went to the moon to fight Syntax at Mach 182.

"How? What? Huh?" Syntax asked, in pain and confused. Syntax then went Stage 2 regardless. Syntax's eyes turned blood red with the white part of his eyes going black.

God Lightspeed and Stage 2 Syntax charged at each other, after a long intense fight, Syntax used a helicopter kick to send Lightspeed flying upward. Lightspeed flew down at Syntax at Mach 50, his fist crackling with lightning. Lightspeed tucked into a ball and slammed into Syntax, knocking him out and sending him flying right through the moon, popping out the other side, flying toward Earth. Lightspeed zoomed toward Earth, returned to normal, and caught the now unconscious Syntax and brought him back home.

TO BE CONTINUED

THE END