Pocky challenge

(This is not with the story line this is just for fun)
No ones POV:
Denki jumped onto the couch that Shinsou was on. "Hey Shinsou" The living pichachu says. "What do you want pichachu?" The tired one says. "Kirishima sent me this game called the Pocky Challenge he already tried it with Bakugo and he said it was fun!" The smaller one says. "I already told you that I don't wanna make friends Kamirari." Shinsou says. "Pleaseeee!!!" The smaller one begs. "Fine just shut up!" The purple haired one says. "Ok! So the rules are the first one to pull away loses! And the last one to pull away wins!" Kamirari says. "Ok fine give me the pocky then." Shinsou says. Denki hands him the boxes of pocky. Shinsou opened one pack. He puts one in his mouth. Denki bites the other end.
Shinsou's POV:
I put one end of the pocky in my mouth and Denki bites the other end. We get to close so I pull away as fast as I could. The blonde puts his hands in the air. "I win!" He yells. "Ok now I get it." I say. I take another piece and put one end in my mouth. I pull away again when we get to close.
~Ten minutes later~
I've only won four times within the game and Denki has won more times then I can count. "I'm not pulling away this time." I say putting a piece of pocky in my mouth. "Ok let's see." Denki says biting the other end. Damn it I should have just pulled away! Our lips met.......We started to kiss one other. He pulled away. I nervously rubbed my neck. "I think you got a point just now Hitoshi." Denki says nervously. "Yeah-" I say. "I think we should end the game here." Denki says putting away the rest of the pocky. But I didn't want this to end. I grabbed his face and smashed out lips together. (This is making me feel single tbh I don't know anything that has relationships.......;-;) after we kiss Denki's face is as red as Kirishimas fake hair dye......(Kirishima if you are reading this please don't kill me for exposing you! ;-;) thee end! UwU finally I get to sleep.