7.

~ Time Skips~
       °•° The college ends now °•°

                      Y/n's pov:
I was walking suddenly I saw an advertisement for job in a company I thought to apply for it as I can't sit simply. I have some food at home but I can't eat that my entire life it will finish some day. I thought to go for interview for this job.

                 ~ Time skips~
One week passes.You got job in the company. You and JK became very close friends.

                  •°•On other side•°•
{On call}
???📱: Are you sure you wanna do this.

JK📱: We don't have any other option.They have doubt on us and we can't take risk at all.

???📱: Okay! Then we will meet tommorow.

JK 📱: YEAH ! i already miss you hyung.

Y/n's POV:
As I entered the school I saw that there was a huge gathering. I thought there must be something interesting when I went there the next moment I was shocked seeing the scene there.

I saw kookie fighting with someone and it was not a normal fight that person had gun too. I was damn scared. Kookie was my only friend in college I didn't have anyone so i was like scared of loosing him.

The moment that tall guy was beating him I went between both and he punched me a little hard as it was all of a sudden he didn't saw me and he directly punched me . But for me that was very hard . I slapped him. And everyone there were shocked like hell.

Y/n: Who the hell are u? And why are you beating my friend.

Jk: y/n why did you interfereing in our matter .

Y/n: I couldn't see you dying like that.

Man: How dare u slap me don't you know who I am.

Jk: See Mr. Taehyung, just keep y/n away from this. U have issues with me let's just not include her.

Tae(Man): Ahh she did very wrong to slap me
He looked at me and said
you have to pay for it.

Tae's POV:
I was punching jk , suddenly a girl came in between she was beautiful but i mistakenly punched her on her stomach it was clearly seen that she was hiding her pain as my punch was very strong but she got on my nerves when she slapped me . She have to pay for this.

Jk's POV:
I and taehyung were having a fight suddenly y/n came in between.
Everything was fine till she slapped him. Now how would I save her.
only she is the one who cares about me here. She is really brave. I think I am falling for her.