𝟸𝟹| 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗦 𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗕𝗬 and Harry was slowly becoming more comfortable and intrigued with Spring. Hermione had told him about her asking Dahlia Star, and how she had denied being her. Spring and Harry had been getting to know each other and unknowingly Harry had developed a small crush on this mystery girl.

-꧁꧂-

𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗔 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 to crush on Harry, again. In third year, Flora had taken a liking to Harry, quickly growing a crush. Now five years later, it was back. Flora had started giving Harry more clues as to who she was, in hopes he might find out that she was Spring.

Flora looked down at the letter in her hands, she had written it so many times it was engraved in her brain. She was now on her way to drop it off at the owlery. She looks out at the view below the tower and smiles. It's spring. Flora's favorite season, it used to bring light and brilliance into her life. Now all it brought was dread.

The Terabeth family had a tradition, they were to be named after a Roman god or goddess, due to their ancestors being from Ancient Rome. The names were some way to symbolize their heritage. Flora was named after the Roman goddess of flowers and the season of spring. Flora's sister, Diana, was named after the Roman goddess of hunting, and later the moon and chastity. Diana is also associated with fertility and nature. Each name in the Terabeth line is a Roman god or goddess.

Her family was also all gone. Everyone had died, or in her mothers case, left. Her namesake was another reminder of the family that was gone.

Flora makes her way to Harry's owl and sends it off. Sighing to herself, she makes her way down the tower and to the Great Hall for lunch.

-꧁꧂-

When Harry got the next letter from Spring, he almost burst with excitement.

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢,
𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝟾𝚙𝚖 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛.
~𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐~

They were finally going to meet. Harry would be able to meet the girl whom he had unknowingly become completely and utterly infatuated with.

-꧁꧂-
𝙸'𝚖 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛.
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟶+ 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜!
-𝙿