Overprotective~Fluff

This oneshot includes:
•Mute Kiri
•Shy Kiri
Overprotective Bakagou
Gentle and Caring Bakagou(only towards Kiri)

Bakagou's P.O.V
Giving that it was our day off me and dumb ass squad decided to go to the city and hang at the mall.
The rest of my idiots were walking in front of me and goofing off like a bunch of dumb asses while me and Ejji stayed behind them.
Since Ejji is mute and really shy,it took a lot of convincing to get him to come.

Earlier That Day (No one's P.O.V)
"Come on Kiri Bro, It won't be fun without you Kaminari said," as he put his hand on his shoulder,which only cause Kiri to flinch.
"Pretty Please Kiri join us its gonna be fun",Mina said with her the usual cheer in her voice.

" Would you idiots stop bothering him and let me do it." the explosive blonde said as he entered the room.

The blonde walked over and twoards his jittering boyfriend and kneeled down to face him.
"Hey Angel I would love it if you come with us the blonde said gently trying to sooth his red-heads nerves.
" Kiri looked off to the side nervous unsure of what answer."
"Would you go if I stayed close to you the blonde asked with a trust worthy smile."
"Kirishima looked back up at his boyfriend and slightly nodded his head."

Back to the Present
(Bakagou's P.O.V continued)
Walking into the the mall while my squad acted like idiots was embarrassing.
"So what do you guys wanna do?Raccoon eyes asked everyone."
"I don't know but I really don't wanna be seen a second longer with you idiots,"So how about we spilt up and meet back here in 2 hours I said," as I took off my jacket and tied it around my waist.

"Okay works for me Dude see you in 2 hours me,Mina and Sero are gonna go hit the the in-mall arcade Dunce Face said as all 3 of them walked off."
"Geez there idiots I said,which received a quite laugh from E.
" I looked over and smiled at him,you thought that was funny huh? I asked him with a smirk."
"He replied my nodding his head."

I smirked at him.

"At least you have a good sense of humor Cutie I teased."
That compliment made his face a blushing mess.
He then layed his head on chest.
"Aww did I embarrass you E?,I cooed."
He just stayed like he was,I laughed a little as I he got rose his head up to face me.
"Come on let's go find something to so Love I said as I grabbed his hand."

2 Hours Later
Me and E were just walking around around the mall not really wanting to buy anything,just wanting to spend some time together by ourselves.
But I soon noticed some other guys eyeballing him like some kind of toy.
Then E suddenly dropped his phone on the ground,but as he went to bend down to pick it up he just stopped and rose back up.
I was confused until I saw the some guys staring at him and smiling pervertatly.
I growled under my breath.

I took my my jacket off my waist and tied around E's,I then picked up his phone for him.
I then pulled him close to me with my arm around his neck,clearly showing that I was claiming my territory.
"Come on Angel we have to go meet up with the others,I said as I gently layed a kiss on his cheek."

As we started to walk off I gave those guys a death stare as we walked off to meet our group.

No ones P.O.V
I totally scored your asses at that racing game Kaminari said as he mocked Sero and Mina.
"Oh come on you only won cause you cheated Squeaked Mina."
Okay then Kaminari you know what that means right?Zero said as him and Mina both looked looked at him.
MARIO KART TOURNAMENT when we get back to the dorms Mina yelled out which caused people to looking.
"Would you guys quite the fuck down?!" Were in public Bakagou said as put his hand over his face in embarrassment.
"Oh sorry Bakagou Mina apologized."

Anyway you two are so on! Kaminari said as the 3 of them started to walk off.

"I breathed a breath of relief as they walked off.
" You know E their weirdos but there my weirdos the blonde said as he laughed a little.
Kirishima started to do some sign language(which only Bakagou could understand)

"I would probably be just as loud as them if I could talk."

Bakagou gave light chuckle then he pecked Kiri on the cheek.
"I wouldn't mind to much cause If you could talk, I'd be falling for you more after hearing your beautiful voice the blonde teased which cause Kiri's face blush red.
The blonde gave a chuckle and then said " Come on Let's go back to the dorms I wanna cuddle you so bad right now Bakagou said as he and his beautiful red walked out of the mall.

Total Words:873