2 - First day and a Dungeon

I woke up and then I remember what today was before I could go back to sleep. I quickly took a shower and woke up my bro and changed into the uniform as Zukun took a shower. As we ate breakfast, I checked my stats.

Level: 26
Strength: 145
Speed: 175
Charisma: 123
Agility: 154
Intelligence: 278
Sense: 136
Vitality: 147
Defence: 156
Stat Points: 20
I placed 2 stat points in each stat before having saving the last 4 stat points. We finished getting ready and we met Hitochan outside of our apartments and then we went to get Kacchan. We then took the train and made our way to UA.
"Who do you think our teacher will be?" Hitochan asks.
"I think it will be Uncle Shouta. We know that Auntie Nemmy teaches Art and Uncle Zashi teaches english. I also did more research on who it could be. *explains what Uncle Shou does at UA and how fucking scary he can be and shit*" I explain.
"Okay, we should give it our all!" Zukun says determined as we got off the train at our stop.
"Yeah!" We all cheer together. We continue to chat all the way to our classroom, 1A. We walked inside to see that about around half the class was here and some of them were already making friends and were in friend groups.
"Oh, I got a key to a D level dungeon the other day. Wanna head there after class?" I ask as we sit in our seats, which happened to be next to each other.
"Yeah!" They cheer. Soon enough the bell rings and everyone was here in class. I sensed someone at the door so I looked and saw Uncle Shouta.
"It took you all but four 8 seconds to be quiet. Time is precious. Rational students would know that. Hello, I'm Shouta Aizawa, your homeroom teacher. Now put these on and meet me outside on the field. You have 10 minutes." Uncle Shouta then leaves and me and the boys grab our uniforms and were the first ones out. After waiting for 10 minutes, the class came out.
"It took you all 10 minutes to be out here. You aren't taking this seriously. Only four of you are. In those 10 minutes an innocent could've died." Uncle Shouta says in his usual monotone voice. "We will be doing a quirk assessment test." I then got a quest.

Quest: Complete the quirk assessment and not hold back
Your Sensei has given you a test to see if you hold potential as a future hero. Give the test your all with no holding back. Try not to be expelled.
Rewards: 6054 EXP, Potential +5%, 5420.25 yen, +4 in all stats

"What about orientation?" A brown bob cut girl asks. Me and the boys had to wince at that.
"Here at UA, we aren't bound by traditions. We can teach however we see fit. Your here for three years and you can't be wasting your time on pointless ceremonies." Uncle Shouta states.
"Aikira, how far could you throw in middle school?" Uncle Shouta asks looking at me.
"Hmmm.. About 124 meters I believe." I answered.
"Throw this using your quirk."
I caught the ball and stepped up into the circle. "Anything goes, just don't leave the circle." I then threw the ball as hard as I could with my strength which caused a sonic boom. I look over towards Uncle Shouta.
"854.9 meters?! Woah!"
"This is gonna be fun!" The pink skinned girl, the one I saved in the entrance exams, exclaims. Me and the boys wince at this.
"Fun? Alright, we'll make it fun. Whoever gets last place is expelled for having no potential." Uncle Shouta says with a shit eating grin.
"What? But that's not fair!" Round face whines.
"Fair? You think life is fair? No. Villians don't care about fairness. They will play dirty. They aim to kill you. Once you debut the only way out is retirement or death. You can't take days off or sick days as you are on call 24/7. Villians won't care if you have the day off or are sick. You are here for three years learning to not die while protecting the innocent. Go beyond plus ultra or whatever." Uncle Shouta says. We then do the tests. I got first in everything except Side steps, Grip Strength, and Ball Throw. I ended up in 1st place, Kacchan in 4th, Zukun and Hitochan tied for 5th. Some Mineta guy got last.
"NOO! I NEVER GOT TO YAORYOZU'S BOOBS OR HAYASHI'S ASS!" Mineta whines out. The boys got mad. They are slightly overprotective. I also got my rewards collected.
"I wasn't gonna expell you but you just showed to have no potential Mineta. Your expelled. Pack your things and leave." Uncle Shouta states.
"Y-You were serious?" Ponytail asks, shocked.
"This is Aizawa, ya know, the teacher who is famous for expelling many students a year. He's expelled a total of 153 students and 3 whole classes the entire time he taught here. I did my research and you guys should do the same." I explain, leaving many shocked and the pink skinned girl blushing a bit, as me and the boys head off towards the changing rooms. We quickly changed and picked up the syllabus and went to explore the school and meet our teachers and shit. Once we finished, we went our separate ways, promising to meet up at me and Zukun's place. Me and Zukun change into some clothes appropriate for going to a level D Dungeon. We let in Kacchan and Hitochan and we use my gear and gear up to fight.
"Ready to go?" I ask.
"Yup!" The boys respond.
"We'll be back before school starts tomorrow!" I yell to mom.
"Okay, stay safe!" She calls back. I take the key and open up the portal and walk in and started to slay the knights. I also collected any of the souls of the dead knights and such to add to my army. I have one big commander whose like my second in command. His name? Igneus the Blood Knight. He's second in command. We spent around 3 hours in the dungeon, collecting things as we slayed thought the monsters and me collecting their souls to add to my army.
"Arise" I say to the dead. The dead then rises up and bows to me before going to wherever the rest of my army is, which is my shadow. A portal opens up once we finish and we leave. We the boys decide to stay over so they went into the guest bedroom.

 We the boys decide to stay over so they went into the guest bedroom

This is the new guest bedroom. Kacchan is the top left with Hitochan bottom left.  They have their own beds, yes. The left side is theirs with the right side for guests.
We change into pajamas and fell asleep after eating dinner and telling Uncle Shouta and Auntie Mitsuki that Hitochan and Kacchan were staying over. We also had some spare uniforms in case they ever did stay over on a school night. We say good night to each other before going to sleep.