Asking the truth

Tzuyu Pov
  We go in the mansion and Jin, Jisoo, Jisoo and Namjoon are talking about us. Road and Jimin is fighting for foods. Jungkook and Lisa are playing.
  Suddenly Jennie unnie graby hand and drag me to the rooftop garden.

  "Unnie? " I ask
  "I want to ask you, why you and Dahyun always stick with Sanake" She ask
  "I-i-i have a crush on Sana for a long time"
  "Oh, good but why don't you court her, maybe we and BTS can help, I have been talking to Tae and Suga about that" Jennie said
  "B-b-but, Dahyun have a crush on her too"
  "Ik but Momo.... " Jennie continue
  "Momo have a huge crush on Dahyun and I know that, she had been hanging out with Sana, to know more about her" I said.
  "See, we can help, we can talk to jyp and our company" Suga oppa came out nowhere.

Suddenly I can see a girl with bangs hugs Jennie.

  "Omg, you will help me to court Dahyun? " Momo said.
  "Yes, and BTS will help too" Suga oppa said.
  "Thanks so much" Momo is happy even her tears come out.

  "Jennie, come, we need a plan" Taehyung and Jisoo appear at Jennie's back.

10 minutes later, basement
  Author Pov

BTS and Blackpink plus Nayeon was at the basement talking about the plan. Jennie tell their companies about that. Jaywhypee is happy for his girls while Yg and Bighit were happy to help.

  "Omg, my grandchildren" Nayeon said while wiping her fake tears.
  "Hey, we are here to talk about plan, not helping you film k-drama" Suga said.
  "So we need to separate Dahyun and Sana first" The maknaes use chest as the love rectangle.
  "Nice, try bby" Jennie said why praising Lisa.
  "Sooo, Taekook, Jenlisa, 2yeon take Dahmo to Japan while Yoonmin, Chaesoo and Michaeng take Satzu to Taiwan" Namjoon with his 148iq said.
  "You smart" Jisoo praise Namjoon while lifting her thumbs.

The indoor gym
  "Ya, I am so tired, I can't walk" Sana complain.
  "Do you need piggy ride? " Dahyun offer.
  "Imao, you are shorter than her, how? " Momo said, and piggyback Dahyun and Jennie told her to do that.

  "Maybe I can" Tzuyu said and Sana jump on her.

To be continue