Our home

Please vote and support. Thanks 😊

We finally arrived back. We reached our home. It feels great to say 'our home'. We placed our bags in the living room and I went to take a shower. After taking a shower, I wore a crop top and shorts. I felt really tired and in the meanwhile Harsh took a shower and come out of the washroom. I looked at him and he whistled . He said "Oh hello there. Crop top huh?" and smirked. I blushed and said "Stop it. I am going to sleep for a while. The jet lag is kicking in really hard. I will unpack later. I am very tired" He said "Actually me too. I just want to sleep. That was one long plane travel" I nodded and got on the bed. Harsh joined me and I snuggled closer to him.

We ended up sleeping for almost the whole day and woke up at around 8 pm at night. Harsh groaned and said "My head hurts so much. Sam, can I get a coffee please?" I nodded and made coffee for the both of us. I mentally patted my back for buying milk right before we got home. After an hour, I sat and started unpacking our bags. Harsh said "What do we have for dinner? I don't want to cook and you don't cook too. Let's order from out." I said "Ok. But I will have something light. Nothing too heavy" He agreed with me and ordered some food delivery for the both of us.

Unpacking took the both of us a couple of hours. We put the bags away and made sure our place looked clean. Harsh said "I forgot to tell you Sam. Amma messaged me. She said she made some food for the both of us and she will bring it tomorrow morning. She said it should last us for a couple of days." I said "She's so sweet. She didn't have to cook for us. Why is she doing so much work?" He said "I know but we can't stop her. And she is right. She said you will react like this. You don't like it if she over works" I said "Well yeah. She's my mom too. I don't like it if my mom over works and the same way. I don't like it if Amma over works" He hugged me and said "Thank you baby". I hugged him back and said "And why are you saying thanks to me?".

He said "For showing that you care about my parents too. From day one, even before we got married, you always took care of their feelings and respected them. I adored that about you" I pulled away and said "I liked your mom and Niti even before saying yes to the marriage. And Appa made me feel like I am getting another exact version of my dad. I like to respect their feelings, that's all."

He slowly ran his fingers on my waist and said "You never said when you started liking me? The moment you felt you developed feelings for me. When was that moment?" I knew the exact moment but I decided to play. I said "Hmm, hard to say. I mean a thought like that never crossed me you know." He smirked and pulled me closer. He said "My wife sucks at lying to me. You have this teasing look in your face. It's ok. I have my ways to make you tell me" I gasped and tried to push him away. 

I said "Ok ok fine. There are a few instances where I started liking you or you could say developed feelings for you. One of them is the time you told me you want to get married to me in that cafe we first met. The way you expressed yourself but also made sure I don't feel rushed and made sure that I have my own choice and opinion was something I liked in you. The second is kind of obvious I guess. I don't know but when we went to the beach and the time when you asked my permission to hold my hands. I liked it that you respected me. Now, your turn. When did you start liking me?"

He made me sit on his lap after listening and kissed my cheeks. He said "It didn't take me long to like you. I liked how comfortable and how you were your true self but at the same time shy at sudden instances. I adored that. Just you Sam. Everything about you made me fall hard for you. When you went to USA for your training, that's when I realized that in a short time, I have started to develop feelings for you and that was when I decided that you were the right person for me. I mean I decided it before but I felt extremely confident with my decision. I missed you a lot those weeks. And that was when I knew I want to be your husband and you my wife. And I started loving you when you told me you like me in my parents library. I honestly wanted to kiss you senselessly that very moment."

I blushed and tried to get up. He said "This is what I was talking about. The way you blush. Your nose turns a bit red and your cheeks looks flushed when you blush. Have you realized it?" I said "I know. Now leave me. The kitchen is a mess. I don't want Amma to get scared looking at our kitchen." He nuzzled in my neck and whined.

I pushed him and went to the kitchen. It took me half an hour to clean the kitchen. After I was done cleaning, Harsh said "Everything is done. Right?" I nodded at him. He came closer and said "Now. What about me?" I smirked and said "What about you? Go and sleep. Amma will be here in the morning. Right?" He came and closer and said "You really want me to sleep?" I giggled and moved away. I said "Yeah. I really want you to sleep. Po (go)" and looked at him with a teasing smile.

He started coming near me and I ran away. He said "Sam, you can't tease me by wearing such cute clothes and run away like that. Get back here" I said "Then don't chase me" and ran again. I ran to our room and that was my mistake. He closed the door and came closer. He said "Ippo escape aagu (Escape now). The door is locked babe" I threw a cushion at him and said "I will escape. Don't worry husband" He threw the cushion back at me and right when I was about to throw at him he dodged it and pushed me on the bed.

I gasped and looked at him. He said "Couldn't escape?" I tried to get away but he had a teasing look. He kissed my each my cheeks and murmured 'I love you' both the times he kissed my cheeks. I looked at him and unintentionally bit my lower lip.

He said "You are going to kill me looking all innocent yet turning me on at the same time." and kissed me. I kissed him back with equal love and desire. I felt like I was about to lose my breathe and that was when we stopped kissing.

He started attacking my neck with kisses. He kissed the weak spot on my neck and I moaned when I felt his kiss there. He kissed my lips and I knew where our makeup session will lead us to. I pulled away and said "Harsh, I am really tired for the day. Plus Amma will be here tomorrow. I don't want to wake up late. Can we not do this tonight? Please" He kissed me one more time and I kissed him back.

He said "Ok" I smiled and kissed both of his cheeks. I said "I love you" He said "I love you too" and slept beside me. I hugged him and kissed his cheeks again. I said "Goodnight teddy bear". He chuckled and hugged me back. We slept within a few minutes after that.

The next day, I woke up at around 6 am and went to take a shower. I took a shower and saw Harsh was sleeping soundly. I went to the living room and made sure everything looked good. Even though Amma has always been extremely nice to me, I still want to make a good impression with her. 

I made some tea for myself and called mom.  She said she was waiting for connecting flight. Vishnu came in line and said "Sam, make sure my pasta is ready." I said "Don't worry da, I will make it and I will bring it home for dinner. Ok". After speaking with mom for a few minutes, I checked my work email. I had a couple days before I started work as it was the weekend.

I decided to text Amma and ask her when she would be arriving. I texted her and she replied that she will be arriving in an hour. I was watching Tv after replying to her text and Harsh came out of our room. He sat on the couch with me with messy hair and sleepy eyes. In a few minutes, he laid his head on my lap. I ran my hands on his hair. He wrapped his one hand on my waist and he slept for a few minutes.

I woke him up after a while and said "Come on wake up now. You can nap later." He woke up and I said "Go and get refreshed. I will make coffee for you" He kissed my cheeks and walked in to our room.

How was this chapter? Let me know in the comments. And please don't forget to vote and support. Thanks ❤️