Last day

2011

" Graceeeeee" i shouted as i raced across the locker room to jump up behind here.

"Shit Alice fuck you" Grace had spun around and embraced me in a massive hug. Grace's eyes were sparkling, as her smile lit up her face. "Aliceeeee its summer!!!!!"

I put my arm around Grace's shoulder as we walked out of school.

"Another year at Bolton done my Grace" i say with a big happy sigh. With my arm still around her shoulder and my backpack slumped over my other arm, we were joined by the rest of the group.

"Two more years guys and we will have finished school forever" Lily said as she walked over to us with Emma.

"God Tyler is so lucky hes done" Grace muttered.
"Al is Tyler still having that party in a few weeks? When all the other schools break up" Neve looked over at me.

"Oh yeah he is umm hmm so i was thinking maybe you guys could come round on the Friday night then help set up on the Saturday then stay over to help clean up on Sunday?" I ask.

They all muttered yeah, sure and then Emma and Lily said they had plans and left us four together.
"ALICEEEEEEEE" someone shouted. I spun around to see all the popular guys in the year above, who were all my brothers friends calling my name. I quickly turn back to the girls.

"Guys ill catch you soon. Have an awesome summer bitches" i hug them all and squeeze Grace extra tight before turning to run over to the boys. The boys were all hanging around the cars in the car park at thr front of school.

One of Tyler's friends put his arms around me, picking me up and spinning me around. "You happy schools out hedgehog" he's always called me hedgehog right since the first time he came over to my house when he was 11 and i was 9. Hes been my brothers best mate ever since, he's practically another brother to me.

"Yeah course dork, summers always the best and this party is going to be amazing" Billy's arm was still around my shoulder when Billy shouted towards Tyler.

"Ay Ty maybe this will be the summer we finally get hedgehog a boyfrienddddd" billy had the biggest smile on his face as he shouted to Tyler and all the boys turned round to face me and start cheering.
"Come on guys shes my sister shes not getting a boyfriend. Can someone get a photo of us" Tyler handed his phone to Billy who took one.

Billy was driving me me home as Tyler was heading back to some girls house. I look over at Billy and it was like the world was moving in slow motion. He was singing and dancing and the sun was hitting the one side of his face, making him look actually quite beautiful. Weird.

"Bils im taking that photo of me and Ty off your phone" he was ignoring me still singing and dancing.
I decided to post the photo to Facebook.

@alicehunter

@alicehunter last day with my bro at school with me!!! Leaving me for 6th form gonna miss u xxxx

Billy pulled up at my house. I grab my backpack and grt out the car and walk a few steps up my drive and turn round.

"Hey you coming in?" I shout at Billy. Why am I inviting him. Well too late now, he was already getting out the drive and walking up to me.
"Come on hedgehog" he put him arm around me again and dragged me up to the house. I unlocked my door as my parents were away, business.
"Grab me a coke ima get some trunks" Billy shouted to me whilst walking off.

"Yeah make yourself at home" i say in a sarcastic voice.

"You know I already live here" he said whilst smiling and turned back around to see me and walked backwards with his arms out. "I even have my own room" i had spun around and head to the other side of the house to head up my staircase to get a bikini.
I was sat on the edge of the pool with Billy after doing backflips with him.

"Hey hedgehog" my eyes glared at him.

"When are you going to stop calling me that" i was starting to get really annoyed with it.

"When you going to get a boyfriend" he looked at me with a confused expression.

"Erm im not sure when I actually like someone" I laugh at him.

"Alice you are 16 and haven't kissed anyone"

"Are you offering?? Coz thats weird" i was really
trying not to pull an awkward face.

"God no" he said laughing.

"How about i get drunk and kiss someone" i drag out my last word with a sigh.

"Al" he turned to look at me. "We both know thats not you. You give off this cool kid vibe but u deserve the world", billy gave me a soft but meaningful smile. "Anywayyyys", Billy was going red in the face which to me, was very amusing.