ONE MORE WEEK

"Okay,guys. Good rehearsal. Lets take a break for lunch and meet back here around 11." The others nod and head out of the room in groups. I wait till the others are gone and turn to hook my phone up to the speakers. I easily find the song that I finished writing last week. As the intro begins I can already see what I need to do so that the dance and song go together. I let the beat influence each move. I instantly remember some of the dance moves that Kai had shown me the other day. We have been working harder this week more than ever, because our debut is in one more week. Kai and Sehun have been helping me learn how to pop and I have been teaching them ballet related dances. On our first official vocal rehearsal we found out that my voice pairs well with Suho's. Suho. He is very handsome. He is also very funny and really fun to hang out with. Over the past few months I think that I might developed feelings for him. But, of course he doesn't feel the same. I am just a friend. My thoughts cloud my mind, distracting me from the fact that someone else is in the room. I turn to get a drink of water, but am startled by Kai sitting on the couch watching me. "Oh my God, JongIn! You gave me a heart attack." He chuckles and stands to his feet. "Sorry,Minnie. It was just that you were doing so good. I have never heard that song. Did you write that?" I nod. "That is amazing. Why didn't you tell us that you could write songs? Lay and Chanyeol would love hear your songs." "You think?" "I know." I turn and grab my water bottle and take a quick drink. After I put my bottle back on the floor I flop down on the couch. He chuckles. Suddenly he lifts my head and sits and places my head on his lap. "Tired?" "A little. I never knew that being an Idol meant so much practice. I am so excited about debut but also nervous." He looks down at me,puzzled. "Why are you nervous?" "I guess it is the fans. What if they don't like me? What if I mess up? What if I mess up on a dance or hit the wrong note on a song?" He laughs and begins to play with my hair. "You will do perfect. As for the fans if they don't like you then they are not real true fans. Don't worry about it." I feel a little better hearing him say this. "Thank you, Kai. For being the bestest friend ever. How would I have made it this long without you." I feel my tired aching body begin to shut down. Soon, sleep drags me into the dark abyss of dreams.