I

The night is cold, i was hanging on the wall, my two hands were chained up, I don't have any clothes on.

The cold wind blew, passing against my bare skin, sending shivers down to my spine...

I'm not mad at mama, I'm mad at myself for disappointing her, tonight is the night i will promise to the beautiful moon...

"I will be number 1, and make mama proud!" I whispered with determination, as i look above me admiring the beautiful full moon.

It's been a day since she lock me here, she still haven't fed me yet, but I don't really mind, she do more worst than this...

The sound of the metal door, opened, i raised my head, it is mama, she was holding something on her hand...

"Asura! Look what mama got you~" she sang as she twirl, i observed the thing on her hand, it is a white dress, with white laces, if my calculations were right, it should be rested above my knee, puffy sleeves and a laced collar.

"Do you like it???" She asked, smiling widely with her perfect white teeth, "YES! MAMA, i love it!" I sang, it's pretty, everything mama gave me is pretty, I can't disagree or disobey her likes, I don't want to hurt her feelings.

She giggled, and walk towards me, as her heels echoed to the room, she begin to unchained me, after she freed me, mama took a plain white over size shirt and make me wears it, so i did.

Mama really like color white , it is her favorite color after all, she said it was pure and clean, but that color is dangerous too, the color of white is used for torturing people, she said to me.

We arrived at my cell, where she put a piece of bread on the floor and water, " eat well, asura~ tommorow, is a great day, we will be competing with big madam , remember don't fuck it up!" She hissed the last words.

"Of course, mama! I'll do my best tommorow!" I cheered which makes her smile, and let out a giggle.

"Of course, you will~" mama sang, as she stomp her heels out of my cell and lock it, waving her hand as a goodbye as i wave my hand too...

I happily sat on the cold concrete, and eat my food," this is the time i can make her proud, i will defeat big madam, WITH ALL OF I GOT!" I cheered taking a bite of my bread.

I wonder what big madam looks like?? Is she pretty like mama???, Mama have beautiful blonde hair that rested on her neck, red perfect lips, tiny waist and beautiful blue eyes...

Is she beautiful as mama??? Well i don't know, i haven't seen her, but i always hear her name, the rumors said she have the most amazing pet on the gourmets, and also the top one on the leader boards, but madam sunday took her place, and now she's seeking for revenge.

Madam sunday is mama, her name is very pretty, she also named me Asura, I don't know why she changed my  name. My real name is (y/n), i like my real name more than the one she gave me, but like i said in the beginning,  i can't disagree with her.

When i was younger i always asked her, where is my papa, she explained to me that she's not my biological mother, but she loves me, that's all...

She never answered my question, right, she just always said she loves me like her own child.

  That's why i love her, she's the only living thing that loves me, and feed me, as long as i follow and do my job well, I can make her happy, and i love making her happy.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

639  words

A·su·ra

/ˈäso͝orə/

noun

a member of a class of divine beings in the Vedic period, which in Indian mythology tend to be evil and in Zoroastrianism are benevolent.