Shut up and Bite me!

Today was supposed to be the day.  The perfect day. As in I would have my first kiss and magically fall in love. To bad that is not how the day turned out. Lets start from the beginning.......

        I woke up extra early to call my best friend Dee. 'Hello, Dee today is the day!"

"Honey, I know today is the day you only reminded me 150 times this week. so what are you going to wear, when is he picking you up, is he going to that really expensive restaurant or that cheap as-"

"calm down, damn. your more excited then me" I mumbled.

The beginning of my popularity was starting today. The sexiest boy in my school, westerfield high, asked me out on a date. I know I'm in the tenth grade and this is still my first date but what can I say I'm shy! today I was going to have a wonderful first kiss with heath, the sexy guy,  then we'd  fall deeply in love, and I would convince him to take me to his senior prom. OMG, imagine me chilling at the prom with all his hot guy friends, and while all those snotty cheerleaders gave me the stank look. HA in you face Britt. oh, Britt is the head cheerleader and my worst enemy....EVER!

"-so which one do you think, would look better?" Dee said patiently. Damn I zoned out again.

"um...can you repeat the question?" I whispered shyly.

"uhh I said  do you think you should wear the red tight shirt with the black skinny jeans or that tight black dress we just bought on Thursday?"

" why does it has to be something tight? cant I wow a guy with my mind and not my body!"

"HELL, yes you could wow a guy with your mind and not your body but not this guy. you have been crushing on heath for 8 months and, now you have his attention. I'm just saying pick your choice wisely, and you are a beauty you should not have trouble wowing heath"

" yeah I know I'm just nervous! I'll text you later on the outfit I choose, and then I'll call you after the date to give you all of the juicy details, Kay?"

"alright, see ya" I got up and went to my mirror. I admit I do look good (not to brag.) I had fiery red hair that went to the middle of my back, light brown eyes with swirls of gold in them and I had dark beautiful red lips. I would say that's my best feature those beautiful red lips but most people love my eyes. I'm tall with long luscious legs. yeah I'm tall but I have many curves.  My chest is not extremely large but big enough to get attention, and I have a little something going on in the back ( if you know what i mean).

I sighed worrying what should I wear when I saw someone standing outside of my window. 

My room is on the third floor...