Part 1 meeting joe

it was a cold day in the slums this morning,every single day it was cold,you (y/n) (your name) were alone since your family all got... well killed off in the war,and since then,you had to get stronger to survive,and much better at pretty much anything than the rest of the crowd just so you could get a decent meal.

this morning was no different than the others,you had to fight off some people so you could get some food,and after that was over , you decided that it would be an wise idea to get some wood,you started walking the road when suddenly.

(???) :"hey young man,could you give me some change for booze?"  said the old man with a worn down face and an eye patch over his eye,and a crane he used to hold himself.

as you were looking at the old man,you glanced at the young man he was asking,and you are stunned by his beauty

(y/n): holy shit ! 

you said silently outloud 

his hair was sharp,yet silky ,his eyes looked magnificent ,he had an amazing jaw , and he is the prettiest boy you have ever saw,best yet,he seemed your age too.

(y/n):"but there˙s no way he could fall for me!" you thought about it

but,as you were appreciating his beauty,he kicked the crane the old man used to support himself.

(???) "HAHA! you really think you can get something out of me old geezer?how about you use the money for something better ?!"

you stared at him stunned,people started to look in the direction of the young man,some children curiously peeked over the fence to see what's happening,and some were in other places like house rooftop .

(y/n):"hey pretty boy! leave that old man alone ! why don˙t you pick on somebody your siye and age!?" you said out loud .

he looked at you with those magnificent eyes of his , and started slowly making his way up to you.

(y/n): "no way this guy is gonna pick on and beat up a girl his age? this guy beats up everybody he meets! this guy's a real abuser !"

you thought to yourself .

he then came close,he was 2 feet from you ,and leaned forward, his face made a slight smile , then he said this..........

author's note : sorry guy's and gals if this was short! i have some stuff to do ,the moment i'm free again , i shall start writing again and make part two!

also btw, the picture and the series ashita no joe belong to their respected authors and creators .

cya