Chapter 1

This is Paulina ^^
                    BACK IN CUBA
"No please don't leave." My friends exclaim. I have been in Cuba for two whole months. Today is the day I leave. I was really sad and happy I missed my second family,but I'll miss all my friends here. My abuela came up to me and gave me a tight hug " bye mija de Amo con todo!"  We we're sitting in the airport with all my family and friends. "Flight #46 to California please board." I look at my family and friends with a sad look I got up and said are goodbyes. " by abuela,bye guys I love you all!" I screamed as I boarded the plane. "Bye Paulina!" They screamed. As I sat in my seat I felt a tear fall on my cheek.                               TIME SKIP TO GETTING OF THE PLANE
As I landed I felt a bump of happiness rush in! I was excited! I got up and called Penelope. "Hey pen I just landed! Are you picking me up or do i get a Uber?"I ask threw the phone. "Look behind you!" She squealed. I slowly turn around,to see Penelope, abuelita,Elena,Alex,and Schneider. I run up to them and hug them. They hugged back. "Mija you grew up in two months! You look amazing! It's because your cuban!" Abuelita exclaims. Pen starts rambling about how much she missed me and Elena about how she went to so many rally's. And Alex just stared. My phone started to blow up! Did I mention I'm a little famous. Like over 5 million followers famous. I quickly grabbed my phone and put it on mute. They all stated at me with confused faces. All but Alex. "Oh ya she's famous now!" Alex's mocked. "What! How famous!?" Abuelita said. Elena and pen went on there phone to look me up. "WHAT! HOW ARE YOU SO FAMOUS!?" Elena screamed. "7 million followers on insta and 10 million on ticktock!" I replied. They looked at me with shock. All of A sudden a bunch of people came with cameras and screaming. "RUN ITS THE PAPARAZZI!" Alex shouts we run and get in pens car. "Sorry about that." " it's fine Pau it's not your fault." I sighed. I never wanted to be this famous! But it just happened. We finally got to the apartment. I was so happy to be home. when we got to the Alvarez apartment I plopped on the couch "I can't believe your quinceañera is in a few months!" "What are the colors!?" " quien va a ir!?" " mejor 300?" They we're talking. I had planned a lot in Cuba so I was almost ready. But abuelita still needed to make my dress. And I need to ask people to be in my court!
"Hey how was Cuba?" "It was so so much fun! And I kinda changed." Me and Alex we're just taking while pen and Lydia were rambling about my quince. "How was two months with our me?" "Its was boring! And Finn just became more of a ass!" " hey watch your language!" "Sorry
mami." I missed this,them.
It's been a week since I've been back! And I've never been happier,it all been about my 15's and my followers. "What is we unplug for the week?" Pen suggested "that's a-'' "horrible idea!" Alex had finished for me. "Why would we want to go a week without are phones!?" "As a celebrity I think that a great idea!" "'Yes,thank you!"