please come home

"I can't believe shan'tae really wants to continue this seperation." I say walking into the booth of the studio.  "I know I'm sorry girl things will get better." Tt says sitting down. It's Been a week sence shan'tae and I had our little disagreement at the studio.  It made me even more mad because I really wanted my family back and I'd do anything to have it. Later that night I tried getting some sleep but all i could think about was shan'tae.  I had thought about calling her a few times but i knew we would just argue so I avoided it. I looked at my phone and decided I'd go ahead and give her a call.  "Hello" she says answering her phone. "Hey I know it's late but i need you right now I hate this tae can you please come home" I say breaking down in tears.  "Nicki why you...." before she could finsh I continued to talk. "Look i don't care what's going on I don't want you to keep on telling me we won't work. what I want is for you to come home and work with me! I say hanging up. I turn over and cry into my pillow.  A few minutes later I feel the warmth of shan'taes arms wrapping around my waist as she climbed into our bed. "What I tell you about crying poo" she says holding me as i turn over laying on her chest. "I cant help it snuggie i dont want to be away from you anymore. you and miea mean the world to me and you keeping our family apart" I say as I cry. "I need you to come home. Please just come back home" "stop crying poo I need you to stop crying " she says rubbing my back. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to cuse you this much pain poo I'll come home baby" she says making me cry more because I'm so happy.  "I miss you so much it hurts so bad i just want us to be happy like we were when we first met" I say looking up at her. She bends down kissing me with her soft ass lips. This had to be the best feeling ever.  I finally had my girlfriend back. "I missed you too baby I can't take it anymore i need your love" she says as i climb on top. I start kissing her and grinding on her very passionately. We haven't had sex in six months and considering the fact that it was actually happening it made me feel like we hadn't lost anything and the seperation was all for nothing.  The next morning I wake up shan'tae and miea was sitting on the bed with brakfest for me and a giant teddy bear along with some balloons.  "I'm sorry honey" tae says kissing me. "To make up for it I want to take you on a trip to Paris. She says handing me plane tickets. I was so happy nothing else really matterd more to me thank my daughter and girlfriend.  I was in my own bed looking at my own family.